Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Thank you for the answer🙂

1 Like

Can i ask one more question?

Go a head.

1 Like

Esmee, a note. If you mess up a post, you can edit it, You don’t have to delete and start fresh.

Thank you i didnt now :grinning:

No problem.

1 Like

Do you know how to contact him when i try to contact him nothing works i only feel warmth but nothing more.

1 Like

Thank you i didnt know :grinning:

For me when I was going through a rough patch and trying to help someone through astral projection, I reached out to the darkness around me with my husband, he didnt give name but screamed a message.

Later as I was uncrossing he finally gave me his name through divination and speaking to my husband. He had been watching over me for lifetimes and really wanted me to do something. During that time he was around a lot and I would sometimes call him.

Now that I’m on the right track, he just checks up on me. So I guess it is more that he found me vs me finding him.

But if you feel the heaviness in the air and warmth, just know that he is there listening. Open the senses helps and so does divination (I used demon Oracle cards).

3 Likes

Thank you for the useful information does dark tarot works also?

1 Like

Use whatever you are most comfortable with, I have a tarot deck that I’m not close to so all my readings are off with it, and the deck I want is pretty expensive so waiting till my birthday or Christmas to get it.

1 Like

Thank you,i will use tarot to contact him.

1 Like

That’s kinda how Dantalion’s energy and appearance feel to me ~

(lmao, I’m poor at choosin aesthetic)
And That’s how Ahriman feels to me;

Ahriman%203

13 Likes

To me too, lol

Lol, i had a dream with a Spirit exactly like this one and she Said things in demon language, i thought It was Lilith, but Naamah and lilith are related right? So maybe It was Naamah, because this figure fits perfectly with what i saw

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know this symbol, I’ve been seeing this, especially when my eyes are closed,

1 Like

That’s his sigil. People use it all the time for evoking him

1 Like

Thanks Mani, wow,

Okay so this image, but imagine only his face, extremely dark barely recognizable facial features until your eyes adjust to this darkness, and the light is a very dark blue making out his otherwise black features, and like I said, he is only a face I saw, where the rest of him merged into the darkness, and two white shining lines beside his face such as / o \ ( the circle being his face) is how Lucifer appeared to me for the first time.

tumblr_nd8sahh5lL1s85t80o1_500

He kind of scared me, as I’ve never been able to see any deity outside of the astral or my own mind’s eye before, and I asked him with permission to invoke me.

I started to laugh, said “I see you”, almost maniacally, but in a kind way. I felt a little bit mad (as in, a little crazy, filled with a overflow of joy and madness). Words of being the void, that which is everything and nothing, and “I am you, you are I, i see you, for you are me, we are one, and you have always known that”

I felt almost like I could cry, but I was unable to at the moment, because he was partially possessing me – I’m very easy to tears, so I know this is the reason I didn’t cry – and I felt very strong and powerful.

I really just focused on how powerful I felt, and how much love I had for Lucifer, and created my own ritual as a spur of the moment invocation. I just kinda did what my body said to do.

11 Likes

That’s amazing

1 Like

Primordials Goddess Nyx, however. Her hair was black.

7 Likes

Better image actually.

6 Likes