Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

I’ve finally seen something I’ve been begging to see and I will be updating information in my journal however here you go :

This is what the shadow lurking in my room looks like - Guess there’s a first time for seeing while sober for everyone I suppose.

This is how Baal showed himself to me in a full blown manifestation. I’m still wondering how real this was. He was just staring at me upside down from the ceiling and talking to me like it was all just a normal thing.

8 Likes

Ha, Baal showed himself to me as a huge red spider one time!

3 Likes

Baal appears to me as a minotaur. Lol.
The cool kind.

6 Likes

Baal showed up as a minotaur for me too. He’s so sweet :heart:

Honestly, he looked more like the BabyBel minny then anyone else. Not a frightful being. Just full of joy.

The Laughing Cow. Lol google it not BabyBel

Ive seen him as a Minotaur in dreams. This was different lol.

1 Like

King Paimon appears to me creepily, everyone else gets the handsome dude version…

12 Likes

King Asmodeus sometimes appears to me like this

10 Likes

Freya has largely used her images such as this one in the Vikings Tarot to present herself in my invocations.

5 Likes

interesting. She always portrays herself in a green dress with fair hair to me

1 Like

With meditation i saw Belial,Lucifer,Azazel and Archangel Azrael.

Belial looked like this

Azazel looks like this

Lucifer appeared to me like this

Archangel Azrael looked like this

16 Likes

I see Azazel look like that sometimes.

2 Likes

Like the one i said?

1 Like

Yeah, he appears like that for me sometimes, especially for the last 2 weeks. He looks a little older but that is really close.

1 Like

When i wrote this i saw a blue flash of light and outside it start to Thunder.
When that happend i thought Raphael looks similar as how Azrael appeared,only with green clothes.its this a call from him,can he change weather?

Do you know if they can change weather?

Sometimes, when Azazel is around me for more than just a check in, it rains, and it seems to follow wherever I go.

A lot of times he just looks like black smoke to me but recently I’ve been seeing a face.

3 Likes

Does he appear like a blue light?

I’ve seen the blue light before, but mostly I see him as smoke intertwining with my essence. But he shows up differently for everyone, my husband first saw him has the monster from Stranger Things, but I learned later he sometimes first appears as what people picture the most traditionally demonic looking. (He was around me before that but I shut myself off to spiritual things for awhile).

2 Likes