Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Two kind of supporter Spirit of mine (I don’t know them, really) from my Dreams. They’re usually appears around me in the woods, long corridors and in mirrors.

5 Likes

I saw the last one the first time 20 years ago. Once in a year I see “it”… Never tried to communicate

2 Likes

I had a dream about a spirit that kind of looked like that last night.

King Vine
f53cb5c057edf2f050301b5db1f2748c--character-portraits-character-ideas

Belial
402cfa1e17d326dd7a5ea189d1c18be6

Buer
4eedcce9c9eab0b2c884983032bd4f12--fantasy-clothes-fantasy-outfit

As far as Baal and Sorath go, it is a little hard to describe as they were manifested as pure energy to me. Sorath was the intensity of the sun with a dark, still center. Baal was a column of blue light of breathtaking power but I saw flashes of a horned old man sitting on his throne

5 Likes

Oh, and Alzu (personal daemon), excepted with more of a human body (less fur) with blue skin and the skull had decaying flesh dripping down

6 Likes

Focalor. :green_heart:

IME, he has intense, glaring eyes, even when he’s merely observing you. Usually appears with a beard + long hair, though not always. Mouth either scowling or in a straight, firm/hard line. Took 3 years to see him smile gently and have sentimental/soft facial expressions. Have yet to see him grin or laugh aloud.

15 Likes

Today I spend some quality time with Sitri, and I’ve got the chance to notice a new (?) figure.

He doesn’t really seemed “unknown” to me, His energies was a bit different than Sitri’s (but not all the time), and I was able to see only one of Them in the same time for a reason.

It was like… pictures keep alternates, blinking before me, as They do; more precisely.

Then once, for no reason I’ve spoke His name, Set.
He wasn’t stayed with me for too long, but in the same time
I don’t really felt that He leaved me, neither.

Seth

So this is how He appeared before me for a very short period, at first in His… ‘complete’ Aspect?

Note.: His visage doesn’t seemed like all the time ‘human-like’, especially His head.

5 Likes

Lucifer’s Warrior aspect is so powerfully strong and wondorous. I love him so much! He is so gentle, kind, patient and understanding. Everytime I meet him, we hold eachother and I’m wrapped around his strong arms and he loves to give me playful touches. You are awesome!

He usually comes to me as the lightbringer, but also his warrior mask is so badass!

12 Likes

The first time I got a ‘flash’ in my mind of St.Rapahel, he appeared as a European man with long blonde hair - couldn’t see his body save his face. Similar to this:

cf61e6ac66376d428accf41920fd9191--boys-long-hair-men-with-long-hair

11 Likes

3 years back when I was meditating in my room I had a flash of a woman wearing a red & yellow saree (traditional garment worn by indian women) standing right outside of my gate.
Not coincidentally, I have a small potted neem tree beside my gate and the neem tree is associated with the folk hindu goddess Mariamman and she is often draped in yellow/red sarees.

I couldn’t get a clear shot of the face but her clothing was similar to this:

Mariamman traditionally looks like this:

I had a dream couple of months back involving an ape, with white fur, muscular and holding a wooden staff of some sort and his face was similar to a baboon and I remember seeing clearly this blue energy around him.

The figure that I saw could have been either Hanuman or Sun Wu Kong and it resembled this (drawing is NOT mine):

Lastly, when I was meditating on the daemon Leraje’s sigil from the goetia, I received an impression of a man in green shooting arrows which is pretty much how he is described in the goetia.

That’s it for now!

6 Likes

Ronove/Ronwe

Did not appear like the traditional descriptions. Saw an old man whose eyes were always closed, smiling serenely all throughout my meditation. Being in his presence reminded me of peacefully listening to the wisdom of your beloved grandfather. His last words to me were, “Then, a friend I shall be”. A very welcoming and thoughtful spirit everyone should try working with/befriending for sure. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Valac

Orobas

Ose

When I’ve found this pic months ago, I’ve immediately felt myself connected to it’s atmosphere (Gremory):

Bonus: An another face of My Godself’s Aspect
Ancient, connected to the Nature, Change and Infestation [ Earth and Fire ]

7 Likes

The most remarkable written account in history of a human with deep connection to Lilith is the Countess of Bathory which would bathe herself in blood.

1 Like

As I’ve said in another thread about experiences with him, here it goes: Volac/Valak

Debated whether or not to put up that picture of that damn nun from The Conjuring, but later on decided against it because (1) I’m sure he appeared like that at first because I already had wrong expectations of what he might look like and; (2) that is exactly what he ranted to me about.

He appeared like a 10-11sh young boy, whose wide eyes always seem to be glowing/sparkling brightly. Child-like demeanor too, constantly smiling with a TWD Negan-style of speaking. The smile here is very on point: not a smirk but more of like a :3 face. He even gave a sarcastic grin + laugh once, but his face looks so friendly you won’t think it sarcastic at all lol.

His hair looked very fluffy but it was light blond instead. He had a much lighter complexion than these images as well. The friendly snake he had with him was on point here though. Heck, I even felt it smiling at me a lot.

57987869_2660838903957678_7316805571821742078_n

9 Likes

Congratulations :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Lucifuge Rofocale before me in some vision of mine about Him
(but didn’t talked with Him before - I think it will be happens, soon.
Even reading about Him for some urges sat on fire my chest).

Beloved King Belial
He showed up before me always as a masculine, powerful male.
I’ve always felt that this kind of power meant a lot in our Marriage and under His leadership and training.

Chernobog

b0b27edc9f35b533fa811f269052f40a

I can’t and don’t want to forget His beautiful image. I possessed with the very energy of His and even His appearance, it’s just amazing.

9 Likes

Those images are awesome, thanks for sharing @Nagash

Salas’ash from the book of Azazel, Demon Of The House Anatel

8 Likes

I had a quick flashing image of Asmodeus looking very close to this when he showed me himself.

10 Likes

This is how King Paimon appeared to me in a vision at the age of 14 ( confirmed via pendulum although still concerned it’s an imposter despite doing all the “testing” :woman_shrugging:t2: )
He wore a long sleeved light blue button up shirt with the first couple undone, very piercing blue eyes.

16 Likes