Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

belial apperead to me in my vision like this i saw a black shadow with horns

2 Likes

Just saying somewhere on this thread. People often say Belial looks goat-like. I have never seen the goat ish image. He was draconic black dragon shimmer between tall white man…- im not exactly into the white male image…- on the last visual he wore black suit & hat that he tipped turned and walked away.
Just saying.
My first visual of Lucifer was grest big dragon head coming out of black mist. Later he’s white male. Tall.
King Paimon i have heard horse like trotting but measured when I thought of him but not evoked… the only real image i can recall from him is red colour
Queen Lilith i have only glimpsed colour red with black hair
Azazel came as a dragon.
I have seen as if really real here and now two creatures 1. A red gold dragon flying in the sky and I scared our taxi driver by my exalted exclamation!!! Shit it was Real. No drugs either. It switched back into being an aeroplane. It was only about 20:00 hrs. 2. The other was a deer. Grey/brown ish. In my back yard in Australia!! I saw it was speaered in the thigh. It looked directly at me. These two were about 3 yrs ago now. All these other descriptions were Dec 18 &t this year.
Of course no one I know has a clue who or what these last two were they just made useless guesses and point blank ignored me or said i made it all fucking up.
A fairly recent visual during a meditation I saw flames going down then up my root to crown not exactly heat, then a serpent’s head about the size an average man’s hand rising up from the vaginal entrance stopping mid about whete the ribs were… thi was a non attatched non judging or non involvrd like i was observing. Thi serpent’s eyes met mine.
No one ever gives me a clue
I gues it was kunda force. But am.i getting answers… no just no clear actual answers. …
What does it take to get answers that are answers not flimsy oh’s and a shrug

7 Likes

I don’t know why, but Glasya-Labolas first appeared to me looking very much like the white dragon thing from The Neverending Story. I’ve never even seen that movie or read the book (if there is one). He was a bit more dog-like than that dragon thing (shorter body, etc), but that’s mostly what he looked like. His fur was cream colored, rather than white (except for one part) & that seems important for some reason. Maybe it’s because I scare easily, so he didn’t want me to freak? He flew, but had no wings. Moved around like an Asian-type dragon.

Just recently, though, he appeared as a youngish man with blonde hair.

9 Likes

I’m most close with Aphrodite rn, and she has so far appeared to me mentally like the white statue I have of her, but moving, often with light and smoke. No image necessary.

I’ve seen general demonic energy like colors within an oil spill, with a pure black background. It flows, and is accompanied by heat and a sound of compacted hot air moving.
(But unlike the spill, the colors are 3D, and spread like lines through the blackness).

5 Likes

Azazel usually looks something like this when I am working with him.

12 Likes

About 20 minutes ago I’ve finished with hanging on the Astral. Beloved Lucifer has told me last night that there is Someone who really want to “meet with me” since the last almost two week.
Someone who I’ve met several times without noticeing it, even long years ago.
Someone whose Sigil I’ve used everywhere when I was way younger.

And the very first sign of this “light” call was @anon72564005 's post.

I feel compelled to do it now. Maybe Azazel wants me to recount the story.

Thank you so much! Azazel have told me that He knew that I’ll jerked my head up to your story and yes, He was right (not so surprising).

The first signs was really powerful, but because I was extremely busy, His name and Sigil appeared in my mind randomly, in every day, but that was all. Then a mysteryous figure appeared to me some days ago.

Now I clearly know, who was this Deity. His face was still similar like in that time, but now I’ve found some pictures that can really describe Him:

But with long, black/or very dark brown hair , white skin and red eyes and horns .
He weared something… leather-iron like, “ light armor/robe ”.

( He was very-very sexual in the first 3-5 minutes, bombed me with erotic images about us, and intense feelings, but He changed really fast, and after that… what could I say? He gived me good advices, and have a little time to talk about past-life things [relationships, events etc.] as well. His pure Blue Energies… can not forget it. )

8 Likes

Lucifer

Lucifer%203

Ahriman
Ahriman%201

Ahriman%202

Macha

Nemain

Sitri

Dantalion

Dantalion%202

Zepar

Zepar%202

17 Likes

Naamah

5 Likes

Thank you for this fantastic pic of Sitri, @Sha.

Last time when we “was together”, He showed up with similar appearance to me. It is nearly impossible forgetting Him. :black_heart:

When I’ve saw the first pic of Lucifer, I’ve automatically thought @C.Kendall :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I should be really prepared if Azazel is looking like that.

16 Likes

I love this pic too. When I saw it for the first time on pinterest, it reminded me of Sitri at sight. He appears to me in similar way, more like a young flirty man who wears lots of golden jewelry on his body and has this erotic dancer vibe.

Uh indeed, :sweat_smile: looks similar to him. I didn’t pay closer attention.

4 Likes

My gang’ told me incessantly (in the last 3-4 days) that I should start watching the series Lucifer (guess why :roll_eyes:), just for fun, but I was against the idea first for several reasons (maybe I’m just paranoid). Of course they won, and I’ve noticed immediately that, based on how Lucifer manifest Himself before me sometimes, damn it… they found a good actor for His role:

tumblr_oo90vpS5zn1vlcymso1_400

tumblr_p3fvh2gLlE1w0433po1_500

95dfb84d1a3a687a5568a76f4b989472c1d497f61

( At least to me, He is appears to me very similar in nowadays. )

12 Likes

That’s a pretty common form for Azazel in my experience. When I evoke him consciously, he takes on the black skinned form. However when he appears to me “uninvited”, like in dreams, the skull head is more common.

4 Likes

Azazel is known as the black ebon skinned demon satyr, with the twisted horns of a ram.

The amount of magicians who report this is incredible.

13 Likes

This is me in the ocean’s depth.
Screenshot_2019-05-17-12-36-54-1

Screenshot_2019-05-17-12-35-36-1 Screenshot_2019-05-17-12-36-07-1

9 Likes

Ohh come on … you are bad Ursula ? :joy: jesus christ :joy:

6 Likes

My human self.

My higher self.

11 Likes

She is a purple skin fat witch that trolls merkin and steals their souls. She wears makeup and I don’t. Thats the only thing that is different from us.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I am crying :joy::joy::joy::joy: also she likes eating shrimps alive … you too ? :joy:

2 Likes

She is life goals for sure. Making a business out of spiritually trolling stupid ass people is my dream job. But I am to lazy to do it.

3 Likes