An unknown Spirit appeared behind Lucifer on the Astral - Who was He? šŸ”

While Iā€™m worked with Lucifer on the Astral plane today, near to the finish of itā€™s, suddenly Iā€™ve noticed an another figure appearing next/behind Him from the ā€œDarkā€, and based on Luciferā€™s and His reaction, it looked like Theyā€™re knew each other very well. I just stood before- and watched Them.

Iā€™ve took a look at this new Person, then looked back to Lucifer like: ā€œWhats happening? Who is He? Why is He here?ā€. I felt myself a ā€œbitā€ confused under His (not Luciferā€™s) inquiring look, and He was silentā€¦
Lucifer smiled lightly - He was silent as well -, then looked back at this Figure, who has a confident, mysterious grin on His face at that moment, then He vanished.

He looked like:

But with long, black/or very dark brown hair, white skin and red eyes and horns.
He weared somethingā€¦ leather-iron like, ā€œlight armor/robeā€.

I donā€™t really know, who was He.
Any ideas? :see_no_evil::wine_glass:

1 Like

Lucifer gets around and seems very active with many spirits, so itā€™s hard to say. Though thereā€™s a big difference between being familiar and just knowing who another spirit is. Unfortunately Lucifer in particular is very big on the ā€œtrust me and Iā€™ll give you all you need to know when the time is right.ā€ model. Itā€™s frustrating since Iā€™m not big on trust and waiting is hard for me when there is no time frame given.

If he wants you to know, then heā€™ll tell you who it is. There is always the possibility itā€™s your job to figure it out. Papa is fond of puzzles :expressionless:

3 Likes

Ask daddy if it is one of the unknown gatekeepers or 1 of the 9 that are known on balg?

1 Like

Perhaps one of his subjects? A friend of his? You should ask him more about that spirit.

1 Like

Feels and looks similar to how Iā€™ve seen Belial?

1 Like

Though thereā€™s a big difference between being familiar and just knowing who another spirit is.

In this case the ā€œfamiliarā€ was the right word, Iā€™m sure in it.

Unfortunately Lucifer in particular is very big on the ā€œtrust me and Iā€™ll give you all you need to know when the time is right.ā€ model.

Absolutely! Just like you, Iā€™m not confidential person, at all. Canā€™t trust anyone, but in Luciferā€™s case (and Abaddon, and Belial - so-so, I know Him, and Heā€™ll fuck with me before or after, I know it, hehe - ) I can trust Him for some reason, completely. And what you said, is true.
I just simply trust in Him, and what He said, and Heā€™s always surprise me, again and again. I have no expectations from Him, at all. I just doing what He teach me and what I find important to my evolution and the results, and what He did for me, isā€¦ just amazing.
Very often, I canā€™t believe it concretely that He did/showed that kind of things to me what He did for me, and Iā€™ll be honest - in some cases when I realized these I justā€¦ tried to fight against my tears (Believe me, I didnā€™t cry so much before like now, at all) like: ā€œNo, it canā€™t be real. You really did this, to me?ā€

Ever since Iā€™ve working with Him (and with the other Deities) even in my everyday life, Iā€™ve get every, even small things what makes me happy for some moments (energy drinks from others, when I wished for it, chocolates, new ideas, opportunities and everything else - and I donā€™t even ask Them for it).

And still canā€™t believe this whole situationā€¦ these changes. Iā€™m just so grateful.
Iā€™m working hard on myself, and I just wish that I can be more, and while Iā€™m developing, I became worthy of these things (of course, I didnā€™t choose this path because ā€œI want giftsā€ - They know it well, if this would be my goals, Iā€™m sure that I wouldnā€™t get these, orā€¦ who knows).

If he wants you to know, then heā€™ll tell you who it is. There is always the possibility itā€™s your job to figure it out. Papa is fond of puzzles

Yes, you are right, thank you!

And thank you for the other Dear Magickians here, @Manosman , @Purple :black_heart::wine_glass:

Feels and looks similar to how Iā€™ve seen Belial?

@itsnathanm7 Seems like? :thinking: I saw Belial with similar features, and Iā€™ve tried to figure out based on His energies, who could be this Mysteryous figure, but I didnā€™t felt Belialā€™s energy.

1 Like

Hiya OP! To me, this reads as Pan, who is very energetically close to Lucifer, Hecate, Baphomet, and others like them. Itā€™s the pre-crossroads power, what with him holding dominion over unmade roads, natural instincts, and such. Pan the Younger is a lot like Dionysus but more hump-crazed, while Pan the Older is more like a ā€˜natural mysteriesā€™ variation of Papa Legba. :slight_smile:

3 Likes