I'm very confused

It will be a book of social justice nonsense you’re better off without:

Mohammed was not a Black Man

Mohammed was an Asian-Arab. You can’t confuse an Asian-Arab with a Black- African. There are numerous evidences that Mohammed was actually white. The space limitation will allow us to mention only a few:

In Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1 no. 63, we read “while we were sitting with the Prophet, a man came and said, ‘who amongst you is Mohammed?’ We replied, 'this white man reclining on his arm…”

In volume 2 Hadith no. 122 refers to Mohammed as a “white person” and in vol. 2 Hadith no. 141 we are told that when Mohammed raised his arms, “the whiteness of his armpits became visible.”

Mohammed Owned Black Slaves

Mohammed owned several black slaves. Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies heavily on the prophet’s biographies written by great ancient scholars. Therefore, he is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader among the students of Islamic religion. This scholar tells us in his book, “Zad al-Ma’ad” (part 1, pp. 114-116), the following:

“These are the names of Muhammad’s male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, ‘Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad’am, Karkara, Abu Rafi’, Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu’ Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran.”

Even in modern times, in Saudi Arabia the homeland of Islam, the common word for “Black” is “Abd” meaning slave.

… Islam Looked Down on Blacks

Islam is a religion, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about Black people.

Mohammed referred to Blacks as “raisin heads”. (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).

In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, “pug-nosed slaves”. (Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

… My fellow African-American:

Muslims don’t care for your skin color, they are only using that to gain control over you. For if Muslims really care for Africans, why are African Muslims kidnapping their African Christian brothers these days in Sudan, butchering the weak and selling the healthy as slaves? (see State Dept. report: News Network International; May 26,1993)
Source: Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Fooled!

White Christians ended black slavery in America, Muslims of all colours continue to raid, trade, and sell slaves, including raids on girls schools in Africa.

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."
Ibn Musa al-Yahsubi, Qadi ‘Iyad, p.375

4 Likes

More:

Narrated Abu Juhaifa: By chance I went to the Prophet at noon while he was at Al-Abtah (resting) in a tent. Bilal came out (of the tent) and pronounced the Adhan for the prayer, and entering again, he brought out the water which was left after Allah’s Apostle had performed the ablution. The people rushed to take some of the water. Bilal again went in and brought out a spear-headed stick, and then Allah’s Apostle came out. As if I were now looking at the whiteness of his leg. Bilal fixed the stick and the Prophet offered a two-Rakat Zuhr prayer and a two-Rak’at 'Asr prayer, while women and donkeys were passing in front of the Prophet (beyond the stick).
Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767

Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) set out on an expedition to Khaibar and we observed our morning prayer in early hours of the dawn. The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) then mounted and so did Abu Talha ride, and I was seating myself behind Abu Talha. Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) moved in the narrow street of Khaibar (and we rode so close to each other in the street) that my knee touched the leg of Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him). (A part of the) lower garment of Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) slipped from his leg and I could see the whiteness of the leg of Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him). As he entered the habitation he called: Allah-o-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)…
Sahih Muslim 8:3325

Narrated Al-Muttalib: When Uthman ibn Maz’un died, he was brought out on his bier and buried. The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered a man to bring him a stone, but he was unable to carry it. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) got up and going over to it rolled up his sleeves. The narrator Kathir told that al-Muttalib remarked: The one who told me about the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother’s grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

'Amir b. Sa’d reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek.
Sahih Muslim 4:1208

Abu Tufail reported: I saw Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is one amongst the people of the earth who (are living at the present time and) had seen him except me. I said to him: How did you find him? He said: He had an elegant white color, and he was of an average height.
Sahih Muslim 30:5778

2 Likes

Illiterate sheep farmer if I recall correctly.

That’s actually what they use to give divine authority to the Quran. He has illiterate so Good must have written it ( via Gabriel via Muhammad)

One more (can split this into a new topic if anyone wants):

Sunday, March 29, 2015
The REASON WHY The Prophet Muhammad Used RED Henna

WHY did the Prophet Muhammad start using henna in his later years? Starting after the age of 40, he began to dye his greying beard red to gain a more youthful appearance, as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have NATURALLY red hair when he was young.
Most Arabic authorities on the issue, themselves usually having brown or black hair and often a relatively dark complexion, appear to agree that Muhammad was brunet, but Henric von Schwerin has stated that:

“Red-hair is still honoured amongst Moslems as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have red hair.” [von Schwerin (1960) 27.]

This image (left) is said to be of actual hair from the beard of the Prophet Mohammed. Known in Turkish as the Sakal-ı Şerif, the beard was said to have been shaved from Muhammad’s face by his favoured barber Salman in the presence of Abu Bakr, Ali and several others. Individual hairs were later taken away, but the beard itself is kept protected in a glass container.

This politically incorrect ethnic revelation helps to explain WHY millions of Muslims today, some being of sub-Saharan African origin with black hair, also dye their beards with red henna. The Prophet Muhammad (AD 570-632), the founder of the Islamic religion, was apparently fair-skinned; a freedman, by the name of Umar, described the Prophet thus:

“his face was not fat nor rounded; it was white tinged with red”. [Guillaume (1987) 726.]

… During her lifetime Aisha, the Prophet’s beloved wife, gained the epithet humayra, a word which has been translated as “light,” “reddish,” or “fair,” but whose meaning can be most accurately rendered as “blonde.” [Baltzer (1934) 206; Lewis (1990) 36; Vollers (1910) 91.] Subsequently, she has become known to the Islamic peoples as “Aisha the Blonde.” [Günther (1930) 168.]

Abu Bakr, the father of Aisha, and thus, the father-in-law of Muhammad, was the first Caliph of Islam (AD 632-634). He was slenderly built, and white-skinned; also, he dyed his grey beard red. [Günther (1930) 163.]
Caliph Ali (AD 656-661), a first cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, was also renowned for his blond hair, as were his descendants, who founded the Shi’ite branch of Islam. [Grant (1981) 84-85; Lewis (1990) 36.] However, it was bitterly resented by some Muslims, that the physical features which characterised a true descendant of Muhammad, were steadily being lost, due to admixture with darker races. Thus, as the Syrian poet Abu’l-Ala (AD 973-1057), remarked in a letter:

“We often see a man of mark who has in his house women of high degree setting above them a girl in a striped gown purchased for a few coins and so we may see a man whose grandfather on the father’s side is a fair-haired descendant of Ali while his maternal grandfather is a black idolator.” [Lewis (1990) 89.]
Source

The transatlantic slave trade had nothing to conmpare with the castration houses, operating openly and serving the Ottoman slave trade in black slaves from Africa.

This man claims to be a descendent of Mohammed and no-one in the Muslim middle east is laughing him out of the room based on his looks (he is actually lighter in hair colour than me btw):

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

This is most vivid in the Rig Veda IMO, where the crossover between spell/evocation and religion is vividly shown.

3 Likes

There’s a cute a similitud between Jesus and the Gods:Horus, mithra, Krisna, Attis, Dionisio like the birth and the death. The religión call them jahave but what about sumerian Gods: enki, enlil, an. I think so jahave is one of them and Satán is other one.
Like Dan brown say in the librery of Vatican there are books if They come to light there is more then one religión that will change, my opinion is that we have only part of the information.

1 Like

Jesus Christ, 33 years, an allegory for the Kundalini Energy Serpent that ascends the 33 vertebrae of the human spine.

As far as I know, this book is FREE online.
The Joy of Satan Website talks extensively about the Jesus (Myth ? )

1 Like

Pub. 1875, going to hope so.

4 Likes

Personally, i think so many problems could have been avoided if they’d stayed together…Tried to work things out…But sadly not…Now look at what has become of your children, you selfish bastards. :roll_eyes:

:grin:

4 Likes

I wish people could see the visions I see.

By the power of the author he attempts to grasp reality.

Does the author perceive impersonal elements interacting on a natural course?

Or does the other perceive personal forces with agendas?

Is it alchemy or politics?

He who would seek to grasp the spiritworld builds the structure of his paradigm.

But we do not all apprehend the same way nor the same apptitude.

One authors perceives grand deities at war.

Another author perceives the inner personal world of the individual and an impersonal cosmos.

Who is right?

Many ancient mystics saw visions of celestial companies.

Would such a mystic perhaps have envisioned the interactions between the suns and planets themselves?

Perhaps we can grasp a new vision and create a new definition of the spiritworld.

Is there really a war?

Perhaps an inner personal war.

2 Likes

Neat Book called The Hebrew Goddess about the older practices of the Hebrew people some of which involves Asherah if you ever want to check it out.

3 Likes

I had another thought: you know how PayPal uses your e-mail as the “aspect of you” that people can send money to?

Well, attention seems like money, to demons, very few will turn it down.

So, someone summons say Azazel and asks him “btw dude you’re also Lucifer right?”

That’s like me getting a big payment to my e-mail intended for someone else, and because I’d also be a demon and whatever, I might well keep it, and say “why yes that is my e-mail address, keep sending them please”!

Jus thinking out loud. :thinking:

5 Likes

We could be the cause of their problems.

1 Like

Good point

All power lies in the word. Which he created.
Magic - This word.

Good morning @anon48957109, @UnseelieDiabolus, watched both vids. Interesting view. I already watched some Duyvendak and Temple vids. Sometimes Temple is to much :joy:. But this was fine.

1 Like

But Temples family, what terrible how the judge him.

Thank you!

All joking aside though:

1. Technically, they refer to the same being.
  2. See 1.
  3. I’ve seen invocations/evocations that both do include the name of Jehovah and don’t, so I’ll just say “they could answer to it”.
  4. Not really, no. There WAS a war, but it’s pretty much settled.
  5. Yep, no war. Demons and angels get along much better now.
  6. Fallen angels are still regarded as angels, but to call Lucifer and Christ the same being might be a bit of a stretch.
  7. I’ve never invoked either, so I couldn’t tell you. But given other people’s experiences, I’m going to assume no?
  8. I mean, if they’re both different people. I wouldn’t want to be mistaken for someone else either.
  9. No?

Spirits can bicker too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got caught up in some of it. However, I think there are humans who took it way too far and that’s where we’re getting all this dogma.

3 Likes