I'm really curious

Well magick will change your life and help bring you prosperity but developing ones self into a functional magician takes time and a lot of hard work. Many give up after a few years of no results finding it easier to just sell drugs or they go fall for some MLM scam on facebook.

But the edge you get on life and situations is well worth the time one puts in. Magick is a lot like exercising. It’s an investment in one’s future. We exercise today so we can have the beach body come summer time. Same thing for magick, we practice today so we can manipulate our circumstances tomorrow.

3 Likes

Well I don’t think I will end up selling drugs lol. Even if I could and leave it, having contact with these entities will change a lot and open new ways of thinking for me. Have a lot of perspective for the future so im not completely hopeless, still things like this would be so awesome to break the monotony of my life.

1 Like

No shit! The occult is damn near worh it’s weight for just that reason. Manipulating reality is just a bonus.

1 Like

More than that it can give me a lot of inspirations for some stories.

1 Like

I’m a writer as well, and it has given me lots of inspiration. What’s your format and media?

How well right now I don’t really have a media itself but i am aiming for videogames narrative. but comics and movies too would be rad,i just like tells stories and gives people something

1 Like

Right on, sometimes it takes a while to get into your groove. I write in fountain and do screenplay for feature length film. My Genre is mainly Occult Horror and Dark Comedy but I do write inspirational from time to time.
I’ve also even written a fair amount of copy in my day.

1 Like

That’s cool. Im not the horror type but experiences like these totally changes the cards on the table. I honestly need only one of interaction to open up.

1 Like