I'm really curious

Alright guys. Since I’m that type of guy who actually seems to come to a totally outside world, and by that I means that the most “spiritual thing” that I did was to say “amen” and I’m not even Christian anymore so.From a perspective of an outsider like me and seeing all of you talking about God’s and spiritual beings like you are best buddies is kinda… How should I say too strange lol. So I’m curious what pushed you to start these kinda of things?

1 Like

Some of us experienced these things in a way that we couldn’t argue with or explain away. These are the sorts of things that make people either run to church or start delving deeper.

7 Likes

Well I’m kinda still skeptical a lot about all of this and actually never got to experience something spiritual or something like that so guess it’s normal

I got tired of always only relying on someone else’s beliefs and myths about spirituality and decided to put it all to the test myself.

7 Likes

I decided to get into occult and thought I’d give it a try since my life was f’d up. I had very little confidence in all these when I started but I always gave my best and trusted it completely at least during the rituals. Started meditating and visualization daily and later got into invocation and evocation. But that’s not what’s impressive. When you see the results of your rituals and visualizations in your own and others life, you just can’t deny it. It would not have been impressive if it was a one time thing but when something you put your thoughts into keeps happening over and over again, you get to realize that it’s all real. Spirits exist and they are influencing your life whether you like it or not.

7 Likes

Interesting. Well if I might say the only true spiritual-ish thing that my family has been through is a ritual for an uncle of mine which life was fucked up and they actually tried to make his life better and the ritual actually “worked”.I have difficulty to believe that things like that actually works, but is just me.

I’ve had experiences with demons since I was a toddler. So, I suppose it is innate to me.

In my early 20’s, I had very intense experiences with the demons, and I was called. It was time for me to plunge and fully embrace the path. All of the events in my life made profound sense. So, it seems I didn’t have a “starting point” per se. It was simply innate.

6 Likes

They did. By popping up uncalled and saying Hi.

3 Likes

So basically always got them on your back. If I can ask what they did to you to when you were a toddler even the smallest thing I don’t want to be invasive.

@Alchemike

I’ll get straight to the point.
What we practice within Occultism is Magick.
"Magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.”
That’s probably the best definition of what Magick is to date, in my opinion, courtesy to Aleister Crowley.
What makes the Occult different from religion is that we do not run on a system of Faith or belief, but rather on experience.

Rather than going around and looking for convincing accounts on “Spiritual phenomena”, just give it a go it’s a matter of experience rather than blind faith.

7 Likes

@Alchemike

Their presence certainly felt sinister, and it was difficult for me to comprehend them at the time.

They’ve also warned me of incoming dangers. Dangers where there was no way for me to have knowledge of. They mostly observed me in my youth. I’ve escaped life-threatening events with very little harm done to me, others around me, were not fortunate however… Every now and then, I could see brief flashes of black figures as they moved.

If I was bullied by people in school, the bullies often went missing or transferred schools. Eventually, the bullying ceased completely.

The first time I heard them speaking was when I survived a mountain bike accident. One of those stupid kid moments. The bike had no brakes, and I catapulted down a ravine. I remember seeing my arm contorting and bending in unnatural ways as I pummeled down the ravine. I had a helmet on, which is fortunate considering I hit trees with my head on the way down. I don’t know how, but my body stopped just before falling into a water run-off.

My mom was carrying me on her back. I could hear voices, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying completely.

I looked down at my left hand… I have a deep wound directly between my middle and ring fingers, just above the palm… I have the scar to this day, but I always felt it had significance… I also discovered I couldn’t move my arm very well… Turns out I had a minor, hairline fracture in my arm… That’s it… From all that…

That’s the extremely short version. They’ve never directly harmed or assaulted me in my youth. At the time, they primarily watched, and seemed to be very protective.

2 Likes

I see I don’t know where to start tho. I mean give it a shot is not a bad thing I guess but I can’t really make things like rituals and things like that at home for now at least.

2 Likes

Ultimately, it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Any doubts you have, any little chink in the armor. Which is not to say some folk are better adapted to the occult life. It will evolve in time.

I’ve known since I was a young child I was destined to be outside the “norm”. I remember the very day, and every detail, when I came to this realization. I have naturally gravitated to seeking answers where many fear to tread. I always questioned mainstream religion, and by the time I was 12, began delving into the occult. And I learn something new every day. This is my path in life, and what I am meant to be doing.

1 Like

@Alchemike

If you have more questions, I’ll talk more later. For now, I must go to work. I’ll be back in a few hours.

1 Like

@Alchemike
Ritual Magick does not need to be complicated at all, what I’d recommend is starting off with the Goetia.

Simple, effective, and of course powerful.
The Goetia is a collection of 72 demons that can help you out with pretty much anything you can think of these demons are Human-friendly, as most of them are really just old pagan gods that have been “Demonized”, by the church.

Goetic magick is simple at its core despite many grimoires and other practitioners making it out to be complex.
All you need is a piece of paper with the Sigil of a Demon drawn on it, and that’s about it when it comes to supplies or objects.

Begin by looking into the sigil of said Demon or spirit with a simple gaze, eventually, the sigil will begin to glow with a sort of “aura”, or may begin to fade in and out.
You will then begin to experience tunnel vision or your vision may simply begin to darken this means you have entered the proper state of mind to communicate with said spirit or demon keep in mind entering trance takes some time, 5-20 minutes depending on you really…
Begin by mentally reciting or chanting the incantation of the demon or as we like to call them, “Enns”.
You will feel a shift in the room you are in or a strong sense of a sudden change within your environment, if you entered the state of mind that I described earlier properly you will know when the spirit has arrived, they have probably been with you the whole time really that’s pretty common.

Speak your request to the spirit or demon and then thank the entity for coming.
And that’s it.

Here’s a Demon you can contact so you can already experience this.

Demon: Bune
Incantation: Wehlic melan avage Bune Tasa
(don’t worry about pronunciation, it’s the intention that really counts)
Sigil:
026-Seal-of-Bune-q100-500x500

1 Like

Thanks for your answers!

Ah yes and this, here’s a guide that covers a lot.

@Alchemike

What kind of “demon” is that?

1 Like

She’s a demon of the Goetia, an ancient goddess.
When I use the term Demon, I’m just referring to entities that are aligned with the Infernal current.
Beings like Lucifer, Azazel, Satan, Beelzebuth, Astaroth are all Ancient Gods that are aligned with this Demonic current.
She’s quite friendly.
@Alchemike