I'm really curious

And she hasn’t any real “work”? For that I mean i can even just chat with her and that’s it? And when I want to lose the connection?

Is it important how I draw the symbol lol I kinda suck at it. It needs to be perfect or something?

Guys I honestly have some kind of question why should spirit help human that summon them? They are spirits I mean why what they gain from that?

With that question, it seems you are caught in the religious idea that there is something inherently wrong with the physical plane, and that spirits are superior to us. That is not true at all.

According to the Book of Azazel, the physical plane is the gloried position, and the one all beings envy for it is the final outcome of an intentional Divine will and is the only plane where true Godhood is possible. Spirits help us because we are the embodiment of the Eternal, and in so doing they get the chance to exert their power upon the physical plane. They gain more power, and more glory for themselves by helping us.

5 Likes

As said before does how I draw the circle that big of a deal because sucks pretty bad lol

If you mean the circle around the spirit’s sigil, than no, it is not a big deal, as the circle only serves to help you centre the sigil in your mind when you gaze at it. I do almost all of my sigils without one these days. What matters is doing the best you can with the sigil itself, as it is the imparting your energy to that which really matters when trying to contact the spirit.

I probably suck at imparting energy then

You naturally impart energy just by going through the effort of drawing the sigil. That is all that is required.

Then i suck at drawing the sigil. Feelsbadman

The sigil doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be close. It doesn’t really matter if a couple of lines are at the wrong angle, or if you missed a curly-cue at the tip, as long as it is recognizable for what it is supposed to be.

If you are really worried about it, you can trace the sigil first and then go over it with a black marker.

1 Like

Well it seems it just don’t work lol

Are you properly entering the trance state required to open it?

1 Like

i focused on it but there isn’t any glow or some sort

It is more than just focusing,

4 Likes

I had much the same feelings. As a child, I often had psychic premonitions that at the time I didn’t know what that really was but I just used to know sometimes things would happen. I didn’t know how I knew, I just knew.

For example, the first one I remember very clearly - I was around 9 or 10 years old. I remember being let out of school that day and walking to the school gates to meet my mother. As I was walking there, I saw her waiting and this thought suddenly entered my head and I knew she would tell me that my brother had had a minor accident at school. Nothing serious but U just knew she’d tell me when I saw her. When I got there, she said my brother had been in gym class at school, fell off the equipment and broke a tooth. At the time I just thought it was natural and that everyone could do this. It wasn’t until later that it freaked me out a bit.

Then many years later when my brother was ill, I dreamt he died but my grandmother - who by then had passed away 2 years before, came to me in the dream and said he was fine, he was with them. I remember being really disturbed by the dream as it seemed so real and tried to forget it as everyone thought he was getting better and definitely not that serious. About 5 weeks later he passed away suddenly. For some reason I seem to see horrible premonitions like that or disasters. And always in dreams. No idea why but I never seem to dream of positive stuff happening. Still freaks me out. I don’t like it.

2 Likes

SOOOOoo
I came from a charismatic church background. That means that they believed HEAVILY on prophecy , visions and dreams. I was in it since a child and felt very drawn to it.

As a young adult I attended a well known bible school which also dealt in the “prophetic”. I took a class where we paired up with someone and took turns praying for them “in the spirit” and then were supposed to speak whatever prophetic word we felt that was given for them. During this time I was sensitive to energies and presences however I was scared shitless of demons because we were also taught heavily about possession and how to cast them out.

Long story short I continued experiencing dreams , etc and eventually left xianity and lived a regular life where things kept happening. But I was still afraid of communication with spirits although i knew nothing about it.

After my mom passed I experienced a series of events which were so potent and in sync i could no longer deny my need to learn about the spirit world and I gave up fear of doing so. I just made a commitment to always being respectful to the spirits and study and learn.

I kept seeing and continue seeing their influence everyday. This is also solidified further once a person learns/is learning any divination method, because the answers are so accurate- you run out of explanations as to how it could be fake. There’s clearly something there.

That’s a little bit of why I hope it made sense sorry if it was too long lol

2 Likes

Ok. Wtf.i was gazing at it and then I saw like a glow for a split second.Ok I don’t know what caused it because at that moment my phone light went down slowly because at some moment it does it for energy saving but I saw something kinda a flash and Idk I felt strange. But I guess that was actually caused by the flash that I wasn’t expecting. Idk.

I see it really sucks. Sorry for your lost man,thanks for telling this story

A lot of people get into this thinking its going to be like Constantine or the Dead Zone or the Craft, but TV and films are not real life. In film people have extravagant and vivid visions or psychic premonitions but in real life these things are so subtle if you are not paying close attention you will completely miss it as if it never happened.

In real life one must develop the psychic skills needed. Much like a marksman must develop his skills to hit the target.
Also at this point you are looking for the most subtle of impressions. You may hear a voice (Clairisentience ) or see a random flash or image in your minds eye.
Also many dismiss the occult because the experiment is not always replicable so they say it doesn’t exist.

Now this is a foolish way of using the scientific method for proving the occult because there are factors not being taken into consideration the main one being human error.

It’s a bit like trying to say that because the Archer didn’t hit the bull’s eye every single time he shot an arrow archery isn’t real.
Also society, government, and institutions don’t want you to know about any of this and they try very hard through propaganda and various other persuasion tactics to convince you it’s not real. Mainly because, well… If everyone is a living god then who’s going to clean the toilets?

There are three types of occultists.

1. The Elite who use it to maintain their dominance over the ignorant masses and they are usually born into it.
  2. The extremely curious and intelligent who know that that modern science can’t even tell us what gravity is or what’s really at the bottom of the deep ocean nor can they tell us about the 99% of our universe we have not yet learned about. So they find the answers in the occult.
  3. The superstitious and desperate. Mainly because when one falls on hard times and they have exhausted all other options…it can’t hurt to try, nothing to lose. Many people find the path to enlightenment because of being in a state of desperation and choose hope over apathy.
3 Likes

Yeah man That 3rd type is basically me. I do have a lot of passions even though these things are cool

1 Like