I'm really curious

Ultimately, it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Any doubts you have, any little chink in the armor. Which is not to say some folk are better adapted to the occult life. It will evolve in time.

I’ve known since I was a young child I was destined to be outside the “norm”. I remember the very day, and every detail, when I came to this realization. I have naturally gravitated to seeking answers where many fear to tread. I always questioned mainstream religion, and by the time I was 12, began delving into the occult. And I learn something new every day. This is my path in life, and what I am meant to be doing.

1 Like

@Alchemike

If you have more questions, I’ll talk more later. For now, I must go to work. I’ll be back in a few hours.

1 Like

@Alchemike
Ritual Magick does not need to be complicated at all, what I’d recommend is starting off with the Goetia.

Simple, effective, and of course powerful.
The Goetia is a collection of 72 demons that can help you out with pretty much anything you can think of these demons are Human-friendly, as most of them are really just old pagan gods that have been “Demonized”, by the church.

Goetic magick is simple at its core despite many grimoires and other practitioners making it out to be complex.
All you need is a piece of paper with the Sigil of a Demon drawn on it, and that’s about it when it comes to supplies or objects.

Begin by looking into the sigil of said Demon or spirit with a simple gaze, eventually, the sigil will begin to glow with a sort of “aura”, or may begin to fade in and out.
You will then begin to experience tunnel vision or your vision may simply begin to darken this means you have entered the proper state of mind to communicate with said spirit or demon keep in mind entering trance takes some time, 5-20 minutes depending on you really…
Begin by mentally reciting or chanting the incantation of the demon or as we like to call them, “Enns”.
You will feel a shift in the room you are in or a strong sense of a sudden change within your environment, if you entered the state of mind that I described earlier properly you will know when the spirit has arrived, they have probably been with you the whole time really that’s pretty common.

Speak your request to the spirit or demon and then thank the entity for coming.
And that’s it.

Here’s a Demon you can contact so you can already experience this.

Demon: Bune
Incantation: Wehlic melan avage Bune Tasa
(don’t worry about pronunciation, it’s the intention that really counts)
Sigil:
026-Seal-of-Bune-q100-500x500

1 Like

Thanks for your answers!

Ah yes and this, here’s a guide that covers a lot.

@Alchemike

What kind of “demon” is that?

1 Like

She’s a demon of the Goetia, an ancient goddess.
When I use the term Demon, I’m just referring to entities that are aligned with the Infernal current.
Beings like Lucifer, Azazel, Satan, Beelzebuth, Astaroth are all Ancient Gods that are aligned with this Demonic current.
She’s quite friendly.
@Alchemike

And she hasn’t any real “work”? For that I mean i can even just chat with her and that’s it? And when I want to lose the connection?

Is it important how I draw the symbol lol I kinda suck at it. It needs to be perfect or something?

Guys I honestly have some kind of question why should spirit help human that summon them? They are spirits I mean why what they gain from that?

With that question, it seems you are caught in the religious idea that there is something inherently wrong with the physical plane, and that spirits are superior to us. That is not true at all.

According to the Book of Azazel, the physical plane is the gloried position, and the one all beings envy for it is the final outcome of an intentional Divine will and is the only plane where true Godhood is possible. Spirits help us because we are the embodiment of the Eternal, and in so doing they get the chance to exert their power upon the physical plane. They gain more power, and more glory for themselves by helping us.

5 Likes

As said before does how I draw the circle that big of a deal because sucks pretty bad lol

If you mean the circle around the spirit’s sigil, than no, it is not a big deal, as the circle only serves to help you centre the sigil in your mind when you gaze at it. I do almost all of my sigils without one these days. What matters is doing the best you can with the sigil itself, as it is the imparting your energy to that which really matters when trying to contact the spirit.

I probably suck at imparting energy then

You naturally impart energy just by going through the effort of drawing the sigil. That is all that is required.

Then i suck at drawing the sigil. Feelsbadman

The sigil doesn’t have to be perfect. It just has to be close. It doesn’t really matter if a couple of lines are at the wrong angle, or if you missed a curly-cue at the tip, as long as it is recognizable for what it is supposed to be.

If you are really worried about it, you can trace the sigil first and then go over it with a black marker.

1 Like

Well it seems it just don’t work lol

Are you properly entering the trance state required to open it?

1 Like