I'm Ready to Die

This will sound out of the blue from my previous posts, but I can’t bear myself to deal with the struggle of life any longer. I’m ready to die. Consider me practice for a death curse. If I wake up tomorrow and find myself still alive, I’ll post on here again. Otherwise, thanks to whoever finally does the deed.

One of the rules of this forum is to not curse members.
So no I won’t do that.
But I would tell you to talk to your countries any suicide hotline and to refrain from doing anything drastic or go see a councillor and talk about your problem.

If you haven’t summoned a spirit then call on one that can help you with your situation. So that you’re back to normal and no longer depressed.

5 Likes

This kind of thing is NOT what this forum is for - it’s about empowerment and overcoming hurdles.

You may be facing problems that are beyond what people on here can assist with - if you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

This forum cannot assist you if you feel this way, so please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

Here are some additional contacts:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

There’s also a Reddit group that offers non-judgemental peer support for anyone having thoughts of harming themselves, it looks pretty decent:

And this is an article especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

6 Likes