Out of control emotions

I said something that hurt someone very important to me and they’re not talking to me. I’m trying to talk to my other friends for support but none of them are responding and I don’t know where else to turn. I’m crying so much and I keep having extremely violent thoughts of things I want to do to myself and I’m very close to hurting myself right now. Would evoking a spirit help me? It’s like heartbreak and I want to know if everything’s going to be okay.

UPDATE
As of now I am fine and have gotten the help I need. Thank you all for being there when no one else was.

6 Likes

First, breathe. Let the oxygen in your brain and think. Letting your emotions take control, no matter how strong, will hurt you in the long run.

If you need to envoke a spirit, try a water demon like Crocell. I would think of an apology if that will help

2 Likes

In situations like these, when you don’t know what to do, when everything feels like it’s crashing down, and you just need somebody with you… call on Lucifer.

Just call him, you can Google his sigil online, pour all your feelings into calling him, ask him to resolve the situation for you in whatever way you want, or just talk it out with him.

His compassion, kindness and love is unbelievable.

I love him. :grin:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva has posted skme info you may fins helpful.

And as @SabahSnoblod suggested breathe and try to control your emotions.

5 Likes

Heal yourself and offer whatever apology you can for the slight.
If you are RHP or JCI oriented, call on the divine Mother, the lady of the moon, saints, and archangels Gabriel, Tzadquiel, Michael and Raphael.

2 Likes

BALG is a community of supportive non judgmental like minded living GODS :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: LADY_EVA is a great example!

1 Like