I'm practicing a new form of magick, and I need your help

New to me, that is. The idea is for me to create a specific type of entity and send it to you (which I will, if requested, retract from you).

The crucial part of this is hearing your feedback about the entity. What its presence is like, energy, and so on.

Who’s in? Leave a comment below.

Note: Your psychic senses must be developed well enough so that you’ll be able to detect, and identify (I use the term loosely) the entity.

Note #2: The type of entity is shadowy in nature. If you have an aversion towards such beings, you don’t have to participate.

11 Likes

I’m down.

1 Like

I will send you one in about a minute or so, and you tell me what impressions you get from the entity, alright?

1 Like

I’m interested, Won’t be out of work till about 21:00 EST, not sure if that time works for you

1 Like

You send it?

1 Like

Yes, I have. What is it like?

I’m not sure if I’ll be around at the time actually.

1 Like

I thought so. I felt it right away… I still feel it…
I was opening my third eye (at my desk in prep for this) and all of a sudden, right now I feel heaviness. I saw astrally, human hands with nails, but the hands were very old… LIke old ppl hands, but way way older… to where the skin was a bit deteriorated. I saw a male, with a hat… But maybe not a hat… something on its head… Creepy, definitely a creep feel right now…

1 Like

and the hands came from behind me, onto my shoulders

1 Like

Interesting. That does match the description. The hat thing I’m not sure, maybe it’s my poor design but they were supposed be horns. What was the thing on the head like? The shape, I mean.

Ah, what do you think the entity does?

I saw a top hat… like a stupid ass top hat… But the hat wasnt a quick divination, so I may have added that in myself because of the creepy feeling… Like a jokester by nature… evil jokester… If that makes sense…

What do you mean in regards to what does the entity do?

2 Likes

That’s very accurate! I designed him to be a mischievous prankster.

Like what is his function? Does he fetch stuff, does he heal, etc.

1 Like

Sorry man. I’m at work and getting messages… I feel him but my div is down cause im busy af. But you should probably get this dude outta here before he start causing havock with all of the very weak minded individuals I know. Theyre nice people, dont want them getting screwed with.

1 Like

@Baal So, you’ve decided to copy me. :joy:

4 Likes

Ah, right. I’ll retract him now.

@TheStorm, well with your refusal, I had to arrange my practice somehow, eh? I prefer the terms “inspired by you.”

5 Likes

Should be benevolent enough. These entities don’t wreck havoc for no reason. Unless havoc was what @Baal had in mind that is.

3 Likes

He’s gone I think. You either retracted him or he decided to go on a mission

1 Like

I suppose you could put it that way.

2 Likes

Incredible. I literally retracted him a second before your post.

2 Likes

True Magician :sunglasses:

3 Likes