I'm practicing a new form of magick, and I need your help

That was awesome and fun. Regardless of whoever’s idea it was. Recommended to others.

2 Likes

Thank you, but I still have a long way to go. Ascension is, after all, a never-ending process.

2 Likes

If anyone else wants to participate, let me know in the comments! This isn’t over yet!

things died down here, so I have some time now :slight_smile: what do you need from me?

1 Like

I will send you an entity, and you have to give me feedback about it. What does it look like, what is its function, how do you feel its presence, etc.

I’ve sent it. What do you feel?

I feel his energy around me, The image i getting is a shadowy figure, wearing kind of a duster, bit of a twisted smile on his face, not so much sinister but devious , if that makes sense. actually kind of shaking a bit :joy:

hopefully the visualization is close that part I know i need work on, but definitely feel his energy around me

1 Like

What’s the energy like? What would you say this entity does?

Also, is the figure male, female, or neutral?

sorry got the one customer all day. The figure i see is neutral in terms of looks but feels male, the energy is dark and heavy, he purpose seems to be for causing chaos, I can feel that he enjoys mischief, biggest thing standing out in the figure for me is that gleeful smile. his prescience also seems like it’s draining to be around

1 Like

I’ll retract him. Does it look something like this?

1 Like

very close, I has his head as a full circle, not the crescent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you so much for the feedback. I think I know what happened.

Basically, I wanted to send you a shadowy woman, but I’ve been listening to a song(music video, actually) the entire time which features that creature in the picture, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. So what I ended up sending you is that creature-look-alike, instead of a shadow woman.

Hahahah. It’s actually quite funny.

2 Likes

that is pretty funny, thank you as well :slight_smile: felt it’s energy leave, feels like i taken off a weighted vest, was heaviest around the lower chest.

1 Like

Yep, retracted him.

It’s very interesting that you’ve mentioned heaviness around lower chest, because this is what I experience when I’m not careful with dark energies.

Thank you for participating! :slight_smile:

1 Like

anytime :slight_smile: what song is he from by the way?

1 Like

There are many songs/music videos which feature him. Just type “Bendy and the Ink Machine song (or music video),” and you’ll get a ton of results.

It’s a horror game which kinda exploded in popularity. The songs are pretty sick, btw!

Specifically, I was listening to MiatriSs - Build Our Machine Remix ft. Triforcefilms (Bendy and the Ink Machine Song) - YouTube

1 Like

You have my curiosity and i need a distraction :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent it. What do you feel?

1 Like

Velvety fingers tracing the tattoo on my back
Smells like a man without smelling strongly
Ice cold (which is nice) like an open refrigerator behind me

Maybe “man” isnt accurate
Smells male

1 Like

Yes, it’s male. Any specifics? What do you think his functions are? How does he look like?

1 Like