Im just going to ask

dos anyone know of a spirit to help with health and sex drive

1 Like

Raphael and Marbas are the go to healing entities for whatever ails ya.

4 Likes

Raphael and Marbas as said by @DarkestKnight and also President Buer

For more info you may refer to that topic.

As for sex drive,and related matters, Beleth may do wonders.

3 Likes

Another healing entity is the angel Rantka from Kingdoms of Flame.

2 Likes

Uphir is another healer- he actually came forward for me in energy scan i did a few months ago.

1 Like

You can always ask Lilith if you could talk to one of her daughters about your sex drive.

1 Like

ok will try to look it up

KoF is a book by EA. I think it’s cheapest on this site, specially the ebook version of it.

I thought all the ebooks were the same price, $27 USD.

@mind if you decide on it, I can post the sigil for Rantka.

Kingdoms of flame goes from 200 to 5000 on its physical form still

2 Likes

Oh ya they are I was thinking of any physical copies that might be on ebay. It’s better to get a copy here then there.

1 Like

Oh, for sure. KoF was EA’s first published book and a physical copy will cost more than $1000.

1 Like

First black magic grimoire I got, still in near mint condition despite being in my bag for quite a while in high school, camping and on a cruise :joy: Though I’ve long since copied most of it in my own grimoire…

2 Likes

KoF was the only one of EA’s books that I did not get a physical copy of. It sold out before I even knew it existed. I had to wait for the Complete Works to finally get a copy.

1 Like

I’m missing physical copy of anything past evoking eternity :sob: Until that though mint or near mint first editions…Though I’m kinda pissed at myself for not getting a deluxe of Kof along with my working copy when I had the change. The publishing company back then was Finnish so we got advance warning kinda

1 Like

Yeah, I got WoD and Evoking Eternity from Iaxxaar. I got Questing After Visions from EA’s now defunct Eternal Ascent Publishing, and everything else from BALG. I could never afford the deluxe editions but I was happy with a regular copy. I spent hours reading them :blush:

1 Like

The KoF deluxe was 60-70 € at the time if I remember correctly, well within my prize range. Hell, most of the books I’ve bought in the last 5 years have been more than that. At the time I was saving up for my first real sword, though. Which turned out pretty futile when my dad just bought the damn thing for my birthday on the sly…

1 Like

5 years, not fifty…I’m not THAT old…

1 Like

Oh, and I managed to get a copy of the OAA Discourses with the seal of the Baron of the Eighth Flame drawn on the inside cover in goat’s blood. One of the my luckiest gets ever.

1 Like

Cool, I only originally got the first few lessons in E-mail…Though they did come with personalized instructions :thinking:

1 Like