Im just going to ask

I got the OAA material in the Collected Works but I wanted the expanded commentary from EA. When BALG published the Discourses originally, I didn’t have the money before they sold out, but in some way I don’t remember, I came across this guy on the web who was selling eighteen copies of the Discourses, each with a seal in goat’s blood painted by EA, so I jumped on it. It even came in a BALG velvet bag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you pathworked the Flames?

1 Like

I started but have never progressed beyond the first couple of lessons. I keep meaning to though.

1 Like

Same, I keep meaning to get into it but the first few flames are “done that, done that, oh now I need to summon other members of the order? Fuck that”

1 Like

I really like that the Flames compliment any path though. You can work through them whether you are LHP, or RHP, the requirements are completely flexible.

1 Like

The initiations of the flames are what gets me. The lessons are very good though, yes. And frankly can be applied without the initiations if I remember them correctly

1 Like

Just realized, the 7th flame may have been impossible to complete ( or even start) when I was semi active in the order…The first lesson is apparently an excerpt from evoking eternity, I joined and was active almost immediately after KoF was published and might have gone silent slightly before or after WoD…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure when the order ceased to be active as by the time I found it, it was already too late. However, as EA made plain on the forum when someone asked, the initiations are still valid so you can still take the Flames and call the Barons and Knights.

1 Like

The last Flame I got was the 3th 10 years ago. I really should continue one of these days.

1 Like

My biggest issue has been the shield my Higher Self put up around me. I’ve never been sure how to accept the 1st Flame because it asks you to create a sphere around yourself and call the Flame in, but I already have a sphere around me. lol

I guess I’ll have to make the sphere within my sphere… :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe allow the fire sphere to pass through or harmonize with your shield somehow? I dont recall having problems once I got that far :thinking: though I was maybe 17 so I was far more open to outside influences than I am now

1 Like

I think I simply will have to build the sphere close around me. Any spirit I call forth appears within my shield, so I assume the same will be true for the Flames. The shield blocks outside energies from affecting me but doesn’t seem to prevent me from calling down any forces upon myself.

1 Like

Cool, hope it works out for you :rofl: I myself need to take a shower and get ready for magic for the witching hour is upon us (well…me) A lot of things to do…

1 Like

There’s still 8 hours to go before the witching hour in my part of the world :sunglasses:

1 Like

i have heard her name alot so maby i need to look into her thanks for the tip

2 Likes

thanks i dont think i can aford the book by the way

1 Like

You don’t have to, search the forum or just ask and someone will teach you there favorite way.

i will look arownd and see what i can find thanks

maby i need to work with her one day who knows

I think any kind of fertility and health deity could help you, maybe Isis. It has helped me with health issues before.

1 Like