Angels or Demons for healing?

Anything you evoke, will forever technically be with you.

Angels, demons, elemental spirits, doesn’t matter.

It’s just the nature of the astral.

Future, present, past, all same.

Don’t be scared of it though. It just means you’ll know their energy, and they yours.

9 Likes

In my experience demons don’t really want to follow anyone around unless the person is a devotee. The very few people who have an actual phobia of demons following them hallucinate visions of thier own fear and need mental help. The demons most witches/warlocks/mages/sorcerers work with just do thier job and for the most part leaves people alone.

4 Likes

Raphael is the best for healing

6 Likes

Vodun spirit, lwa can be extremely dangerous if not handled properly. I would recommend working with archangel Raphael. He did miracle for me. Cured my father’s incurable illness overnight. And he is by nature benevolent. Here is his sigil

raphael-sigil

7 Likes

Marbas is great with healing if you wanna work with demons
But you can also work with Angel Raphael

6 Likes

According to my UPG, it depends on the operator whether demons or angels will work better.

2 Likes

Not me, I dont mind. Its my daughter. If they heal her would they be around her, she doesnt understand this stuff you know, so i dont want her to be freaked out

1 Like

Ok, see Ive talked to so many people and everyone says so many things it gets confusing. They say once a demon does something for you, they will forever be around you in some sort of way. guess its not true

2 Likes

Thats what ive been told as well, I read if God chooses to heal you, he will send Raphael and he will show his presence through green emeralds. I need to do more research cause I dont know how exactly it works

1 Like

Evoke him using his sigil

4 Likes

I didnt know angels had sigils. Do you mind explaining the procedure in exactly how its done? And since its for me and my daughter, do I name off everything i need healed? And I read she needs to be present when i ask

1 Like

do you think theres a big difference?

1 Like

gotcha, im new to all this still so wasnt sure

1 Like

Do you know of any good articles online i could read that explains it indepth so im not asking a thousand questions. unless you dont mind

2 Likes

It’s fine. But, I for example, work exclusively with angels and I’ve had a lot of success in my magic. Likewise, there are others on this forum who work exclusively with demons and have had a lot of success in their magic. My recommendation is whichever group of entities that you usually work with, to stick with them.

But, do what you want. “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”

2 Likes

You can just use the search function of this forum. 100% they have michael sigil and evocation step guide

1 Like

currently, i dont work with any. Ive been trying too but the contact hasnt been successful. They are for money matters. However, the health part is extremely important to me so I figured i can try an work on both

1 Like

Ive also heard of michael is good for healing too aside from raphael, it seems raphael is on the bigger side of it

1 Like

Angels surely have sigils.

Here is the procedure -

Draw the sigil on a paper. Then activate it through gazing. That is keep it at arms length and gaze at it, rather through it. After few minutes it will start to flash. That is the lines will disappear, like fading away and then reappear, or lines will seem to become 3D for a moment. That means the sigil is activated. Now call on raphael with your heart out, like screaming, shedding tears , going crazy. That’s called rapture state. After 10-15 min of this intense calling state to the archangel raphael that as God himself, as part of God himself you command/request him to heal your daughter. Say this atleast three times. Also you must have your daughter’s photo and if possible her dna signature ( hair or nail) there at that time. Tell raphael that those things are linked to your daughter, one who needs healing. After that state that as the goal has been already achieved he may leave.

Then you can keep the sigil with your daughter as it will work as a talisman for her health. ( remember, if working with demonic, or dark entities it is better to burn off the sigil)

5 Likes

The energies are very different.
Marbas energy makes me feel empowered and yet slightly sick while Raphael’a energy is quite powerful but has a calming effect…

2 Likes