Im having effects as well from the Novena

Hey any updates on your spell ? Do you Mind messaging me ? Would love to get some info on the practitioner you used and whether they would be willing to do some more work.? @AquaGoddess

Can I please PM you?

@AquaGoddess Can you pm me as well

@AquaGoddess can you tell me who they are?

Can I PM you?

@AquaGoddess yes of course

Who is your friend

Welcome @Gshannon19 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, your interests, etc:

intro3

Can I get help from your friend too please. I understand the cost

Welcome @Helpwithwork7 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I understand, some of what you had mentioned here before (I think)… I was able to be positive and strong and was doing quite well after the novena myself (the faith in it gave me confidence and peace) However, over the past 2-3 days, it’s been quite strange. My urge to speak to my ex has increased manifold. It was like a sudden gush of emotions, as though we oly broke up a week back. I feel so much love for her, just want to be by her side and care for her. And even had a dream of her one day bfr night and then another yesterday evening. it’s a very heavy feeling

Not sure if any of this makes sense or am I just imagining things and trying to connect it with someone else’s experience
.can somone pls help me out

It is one consciousness–we cannot escape from our interconnection. In any case, why does it surprise you since you obviously want him?

1 Like

I read a guy on his circle of friends send hecate, and the intranquilo spirt to their love back. I knw its sound weird the cades were a success it involves a novena. Wen i ask why mix 2 tradicions was oh dead spirts and hecate.

Hi 987ritual,

I certainly want her back and I am okay to be in any form of pain for the result. However, the reason I am a bit confused, is that, she used to message me regularly (to check on my health) until the last day of the Novena and then just suddenly stopped. She asked how I was about 10 days after and then never replied to my msg. Today I even checked randomly if she’s online, to check if shes fine or no and she was was online until a few minutes bfr i went on there ( I chekd quite late, alomost around 1am).

What do you feel is possibly happening here?

I think I was responding to the original post :).
I have no idea what’s going on apart from you experiencing your consciousness but I suggest focussing your mind on other things that matter. Don’t obsess over this.

Is there anyone who also used the person that did the Santisima Muerte Novena ritual that @AquaGoddess went to?

I’ve been trying to find out the person that performed the novena, I’m very interested in this ritual to help me, I have a similar situation and would love to find out the person that helped her.

If anyone has that info please PM me, thank you!!

Through family I know of a few people who are well versed in novenas. I had it done a few months ago. I haven’t seen any change but my ex has kept in touch with me. It’s been 7 months since she broke up with me. For the record I don’t reach out to her out of fear of being seen as pushy. But she doesn’t go more than 3-4 weeks without reaching out to see how I am.

Dude, same here girl playing hard i feel the urge byt im kerping love spells, etc going on. Not tx call today, i was expecting tis week but not im not beging, i got 2 more werks to makw it or beeak it… So kerp u magic goin.

hows it going? almost 2 years did it work?