I'm gonna get you! and its gonna be baneful! 😆

People gonna stare like “wtf just happened?”
IMG_20200114_103826

5 Likes

And then the one who says this

cursed someone and they didn’t really deserve it and I’m just immature and entitled why isn’t my spell working?!

when they realize wtf went wrong and why and someone gotta explain their dumb ass like … “OOOOOO SO THAT’S WHY”
IMG_20200114_103759

2 Likes

This damned thing again…

3 Likes

What can I say except You’re welcome

4 Likes

Fair enough, now if you’ll excuse me i simply must get back to blowing some pussies. :smiley:

9 Likes

That’s one T H I C C pussy ya got there!!

4 Likes

I’ve done my fair share of curses, I once covered a whole city in human shit and piss because they put me in jail under bullshit pretenses. I caused a shit ton of storms and flooded the whole town with record breaking floods for both hight of water levels and duration of length of flood time. Made that shit last for months, destroyed the whole town causing hundreds of millions of dollars in devastation. https://www.google.com/amp/s/qctimes.com/news/local/flood-is-highest-longest-ever-in-the-quad-cities/article_8c6ae08e-23c6-5509-884b-27b620830d80.amp.html
Iowa flooding: Scott County forced to pump sewage into rivers

11 Likes

6 Likes

Plot twist: the cat is a paid actor

5 Likes

Its like fast food but instead of well cooked reasons for cursing its bit sized instacurses. Because daddy wont give me his credit card to buy that FUCKING IPHONE all my friends have , cant believe that betch Sarah got one before me, ye definitely cursing daddy.

Stand back and allow these people to burn themselves out and weed themselves out of the spiritual gene pool or better yet they might actually,
hit some sort of scalding alchemical boiling point which burns that immature attitude out of them, faster then they can handle.
And theyl grow up either way with heavy a dose of suffocating saturnian energy, that nobody can help them with.

And remember kids, TAKE drugs!
But for fucksakes stay in playschool until you pass your exams atleast!!!
:wink:

Luv,
Sol
x

5 Likes

Such is modern dark magicians :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope.:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Summon President Camio that’s what he does.

1 Like

Too freaking funny! I want to make a statement here lol. I will curse the living fck out of someone, with no hesitation, IF…they harm me, harm any member of my family, including my pets, or jeopardize my livelihood in any way, but these silly immature curses and hexes that ppl want to do make me ill, because you know what’s gonna happen. The reckless curser is going to sooner or later be on the business end of that Saturnian “Oh Fuck!” Which is almost impossible to get out of, so maybe solve the small sht with small shit. Leave the occult alone until have some idea of what you’re doing.

9 Likes

And by the way, doing drugs while you’re dabbling, is a sure fire way to bring that Saturnian schtuff on.

1 Like

You sure did.:metal::+1:

1 Like

Depends on the drug and how its used.

I am not a drug user, I rarely drink. Im not judging here, but when you do magick with demons in my experience, it’s best to be in full control of your mental faculties. They can mess with your head, it happens, if youre not in control that can become something much worse. I’m sure there are some things that can be used, but there are so many that can be abused, and that’s really what I was trying to get across. When the drug is doing you and you’re not doing it more or less.

3 Likes

First thing I thought when I saw this threads title was an obscure scene I saw as a kid:

I’m gonna splat ya’ and it’ll be awful!

8 Likes

Unfortunately, I hate cursing, but sometimes the awful splatting needs to be done. If life could only be sunshine and rainbows…if only… lol

3 Likes