I'm Going to Banish the "Universe"/RHP Forever!

To out this in basic terms be wants to renounce ties to the rhp and do what lucious did in his post cause he is continuously being pulled around by them with the whole soul mate thing but no soul mate is a good mate I honestly know how he feels however I’ve come to realize my soul mate want even here on Earth in this realm so…yeah…but banishing God from his life really

1 Like

Truest words ive read all day. I have been my own worst enemy for as long as I can recall. Learning to turn my ego, fear, self imposed limits and self talk into my sparring partner. It’s been a difficult process at the start, for me anyway.

2 Likes

U honestly may have to drift for a while. Experiment with the lhp, but make ur own for a while…only way ur gonna separate from rhp is if u genuinely believe it was bs. Nothing short of disbelief, and abandonment of what was to the point where it doesn’t haunt ur mind will help. If you still have belief in the rhp structure, it will remain embedded in u.

3 Likes

There’s a technique developed by Cameron Day to end all contracts and opt out of karma that sounds like it would help here.
He created a series of ‘self-clearing’ meditations. I followed them years ago and liked the result.

It starts with a Higher Self meditation, (kinda like getting into TGS/trance)
I like the ‘Cosmic Flush

He says:

When limiting frequencies are removed from the psyche, higher frequencies of thought can flow through a person’s mind, and higher states of emotion flow through the body.

6 Likes

Hmn, looks like he took the release karma and contracts thing to premium.
It’s been a good 7 years since I did it, but in principle it’s very simple.

Release all contracts and opt out of Karma working:

1. Get into trance/TGS, do this in circle if that focuses you, call your patron/fave entity if you like
  2. State something like:
    “I release, abjure. disown and destroy all contracts, karmic obligations, agreements, indentures, pacts and arrangements that do not serve me and my ascension in this lifetime. I release and destroy all copies, backups and declare null and void all reactivation and reinstatement clauses.
    I am sovereign. My will and only my will be done in my life. My only responsibility is to my own happiness.”
  3. Close as you see fit. Do something in the world to ground the change in energy. Repeat as you feel necessary until you know it’s holding.
3 Likes

This is likely a stupid question but I’ll ask anyway. Would this work on bindings of Entities - even if the individual who had done the binding claimed that only they could remove them? This has always been a huge doubt of mine, and also I felt it’s held me back considerably. Even if it’s just a mental thing, but if it wasn’t, knowing it would work would make me feel better. If that even makes sense. XD

1 Like

To my mind this a a different thing. You didn’t make an agreement to be bound, it’s baneful magik worked on you.
You can absolutely remove bindings placed on you.

I worked with Mehmi’on to remove bindings placed on me, as it’s an area of expertise for him. I posted about it here: Mehmi'on - regarding bindings on the practioner

If you can scan and see them, you should be able to remove them directly. If you see a knife in your ribs, use your astral hands to remove it, if you find chains around your neck, materialise a bolt cutter and break them etc etc.

You have the advantage since it’s your body and hence your territory, your universe - you are closer, your energy and will have more effect, and you are right there all the time monitoring changes so you can react immediate.

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement, as well as the advice. I’ll try things out and see how it goes.

2 Likes