I'm Going to Banish the "Universe"/RHP Forever!

I would like some help and suggestions if you don’t mind.

What I know for a fact: There is a script to my life when it comes to soul mate connections.

I’ve met various soul mates or souls I karmically owed. I’ve seen firsthand staggering energetic manipulation and lies from this spiritual faith. I need to remove myself ASAP.

I’m gonna try evoking, I suppose, Lucifer, Beelzebub and Belial. I’m thinking I’ll do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (doesn’t sound like much…) and maybe I’ll throw in another Belial’s Attunement of Lawlessness and some affirmations and maybe include a similar structure as Lucious’s journals banishing Yahweh.

I feel uncertain. I think this “Universe”/RHP force that is majorly obstructing my life is some form of construct I am stuck in! Reccomendations please!

2 Likes

Sadly I have no suggestions as I feel I’m in a similar boat

2 Likes

I’m finally fully convinced and can see them clearly. My rage and confusion made me hesitant, and I would find myself falling back into their… lies (that’s exactly what it is). I can feel them and how they justify lying and don’t really care, their version of justice they enforce and how they do it, it’s all so corrupted.

1 Like

@anon482649 but we’ll figure a way to get out. There was once a Universe Banishing tutorial on here. I hate that it’s gone

2 Likes

I can’t help much further I think…my feelings are mudding things up right now honestly

1 Like

RHP or Christians? I just want to be clear before I weigh in.

2 Likes

Rhp he wants to cut ties with

2 Likes

Aww honey hugs.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

No thank you and your welcome

1 Like

I’ll admit that there’s a possibility that there could be a proper RHP “behind” the one I’m trapped with. But what I’m trapped by isn’t something that is just effecting me, it’s a construct trapping a lot of New Age people in general. And this construct is fast becoming a new tyrannical Yahweh force.

I don’t vibe or gel with the RHP in general at this point in my life though, and for safety I got to stay away entirely

2 Likes

I just want to make sure I a reading this all right. It’s your soulmate that is RHP? It just Ames it slightly harder because that is supposed to be the one for you. The one that completes you. I feel like there is a lot to this and why you are doing this. I want to help of course. If you can tell me as much as possible (in dm if you need). It will help. I’m a Libra so I am all about balance so we need to make sure you replace what you banish with something to keep you balanced. To keep your energies and Magick from going crazy.

Your line up seems Like good choices for use. Before you do a ritual I would call upon them for some strategizing.

3 Likes

No this soul mate is just someone from my soul family. And actually… I think the intentions of his higher self may have been quite dark, but I think that’s because he was also fucked over in past lives. This RHP has been what’s done the fucking over and manipulating of us both.

1 Like

I have to go out now but anyone that wants to leave advice or guidance as a comment, that is very appreciated. I’ve just been calling on Belial and the ‘powers of darkness’ and it makes me feel more distanced from them, a relief

I should still do a proper banishment ritual of some kind I feel

1 Like

oof… honestly i dont want any part in the whole soul mate thing. Love has hurt me way too much already… People in general can be hurtful. But those who you love and those say they love you are usually the ones who hurt you the most. Family included.
I’m my own soul mate at the moment.

4 Likes

If you are coming to the demons seeking “justice” or righteousness, I’ll do you the favor and encourage you to do something else, anything else. You will not escape corruption by walking this path, nor manipulation.

The Left-Hand Path makes you realize that all such constructs are lies. There is no less illusion in God than in this dirty material place.

Beauty is a lie. Suffering is a lie. Joy is as empty as cold, calculated sadism.

Do with this information what you will. Let God dictate what your life should be, or create your own world for yourself. It does not matter.

(https://smile.amazon.com/Lucifer-Hidden-Demons-Practical-Grimoire/dp/1728673925/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1584591316&sr=8-2)

1 Like

Rhp and their false light of love, compassion, “merry met” and “do no harm” is disgusting.

LHP is to be a God, love who and how you want, being free and to have an own moral Code.

4 Likes

We will indeed figure a way out. It is truly a perception change. I have strong blocks on my own from my past that make changing my perception difficult. But we will get there :black_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Demons are actually kind of interesting in that regard. My experiences have forced me to ask hard questions such as “What is justice?” I will also say that different demons seem to have different concepts of justice and what they consider just. Come on people, the goetia has Valefor and Andomalius in it, I mean seriously people.

3 Likes

The only obstruction in your life is you. You’re your own worst enemy. You can call on the light and the dark or what ever till the cows come home but both sides are going to drag you through the mud in order to learn what you have to learn, and in the end you’ll be stronger for it, there is no easy way. As above so below. We often look outside of ourselves for answers and justifications, something to point the blame to, but the real problem is us. We have to work on our inner world before we see change in our outer. I’m not saying don’t call on these demons, call on what ever you want, but be prepared to meet them half way and put in the work, and before you work with them, cleanse your own energy fields/chakras and make sure you are clear headed. It’s in your own best interest you come from a place of clarity, not desperation.

and in the wise words of Alan Watts “Cheer up, you can’t blame anyone else for the kind of world you’re in, and if you know you see, that I in the sense of the person, the front, the ego, really doesn’t exist, then it wont got your head too badly when you wake up and discover that you’re god”.

You can’t become something you already are.

My honest advice is take responsibility and go within. You have the power to calm your own storms. There is no empowerment in victim-hood.

Peace of I.

3 Likes