I'm giving up

Hypersigils and quantum mechanics.

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

You probably need to summon dead person. They are easy to summon and will convince you that magic exists. I mean not modern humble mumble stuff but to go to a graveyard and etc.

Edit: In fact I have only one successful evocation and after that I can say the thing which I saw with my own eyes is 100% real - as both me and you are real.
Edit2: Long time ago I was like you before I brought something in my home.

3 Likes

Never give up. Never surrender!

Magick works.

That is all.

5 Likes

If you really want to to see proof of magick, call out to Belial and tell him to take control of your life.

Give Belial a couple of weeks, and then come talk to us about how you donā€™t think that magick is real.

3 Likes

I am sharing my experience here. Keep in mind I am not teenager who believe in everything and usually I believe only in existence of effect. I am ā€œancientā€ and very skeptic. Around six (or maybe more - around 8) years ago I brought ā€œthe hostā€ or ā€œland lordā€ of a graveyard at home. (I donā€™t know how to translate this and It doesnā€™t matter.) They said this is the first buried. I have seeing him every night around my bed on the foot side and I was feeling inhumane burden on my breasts and was seeing big black figure with a mantle. At the day time he walked from my right side. I need around three weeks to banish him and to be honest may be he decided to free me. One day he bites my neck when I decided to enter in one Mac Donalds to eat junk food and I feel this on material level - the pain was real. Now I have a mole at this place. Keep in mind I donā€™t have ā€œpsonic abilitiesā€ and didnā€™t use any meditation at this moment. I summoned him with a incantation in a certain date. There are several dates in the year when you can summon him. I felt a huge heat when he walked after me from the graveyard.
Before this case I didnā€™t believe and my experiments with a rite with demon helper started to convince me that I am doing bullshits.

Edit: A women which took me once to the graveyard a day after that wrote me on Skype. ā€œI am not sure I must tell you this but when you went to the graveyard appears a huge black figurine which was higher than the trees.ā€

4 Likes

@anon72564005

Will he put my life upside down in a positive way or very negative way? Like what could happen if I had give him a free pass to control my life?

I really consider doing this, but I donā€™t want to fuck up my studies, if I drop out from university, iā€™m in for some serious trouble and financial broken misery and debts and I donā€™t know where I will end up.

He can mess around with everything except my school stuffā€¦ But I assume that it doesnā€™t work that way lol.

Make it a part of The Pact, and specify a time period.

1 Like

The successful evocation of a demon requires ability to keep your mind in at least Alfa state. Otherwise it is like to imagine something. It will be good abstract exercise without benefits. Donā€™t expect wonders.

@huidini

I usually do the void meditiation which Adamthoth has posted. Afterwards iā€™m in Ī±-state and fully relaxed. I can sense the energy of a spirit / entity but I donā€™t hear anything nor do I get messages from them in my head.

I am still practicing my madras / chants / third eye / crown chakra mediations and I hope it will open up this year.

sounds interesting, I am thinking about it

1 Like

Sorry. Ignore my comment. I was thinking you are OP.

How does that contradict = what makes that an paradox to you?
the law of mentalism seems to be a hanging point.
If itā€™s not that, try banishing mars from you and invoking venus.
Do that for a couple of days, and actively watch your thought patterns / emotions.
It should release the blockage you mentioned, Vovin.

Once youā€™re satisfied with the changes achieved, close by banishing all elemental energies from you and invoking mercury.
state to yourself:

ā€œI now trust in the magick that flows through me,
and continue progressing itā€™s Energy to my understanding.
So mote it be.ā€

That should anker the results in.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

1 Like

Iā€™ll try

Thanks!

1 Like

Your state now is something like ā€œa crisis of faithā€. This is the name which is given to this state by the chaos magicians or may be they adopted the name from somewhere. I would like to give you hope but the solution is in your hand - brain is the better word here. I would suggest you to try some tradition for which you can find books - maybe voodoo, runes, etc. If you find book The Graveyard Wanderers from somewhere there are good things inside it. The book is in English so you can use it. You can use it and share your opinions here. Keep in mind - it is not mandatory if for another people something work to work for you also and this is some kind of rule with this things.

Edit: If some types of entities just donā€™t like you this definitely means some others will like you and will be ready to work with you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know that one ā€œlikeā€ is enough, but that is something that deserves more than ā€œlikeā€.

1 Like

Certainly. The ā€œlikeā€ is just the beginning.

Honestly, after evaluating a lot of things about myself, maybe I might consider the idea of getting back with somebody, but they would have to be okay with me having kids, and being very heavy into the occult, as well as supporting me being in the occult, so the chance of that happening are virtually nil.

Sure, he or she might be out there, but itā€™s a long shot at best.

3 Likes

You would have to use demons that control love to get back with her (unless you can do that without them) and demons that can control minds like King Paimon or Belial to get her interested in those things

1 Like

You donā€™t know the history, but if it was up to me, Iā€™d [redacted] and do it slowly.

Unfortunately, itā€™s illegal to do that, so unfortunately, that level of Revenge will have to just stay at Fantasy in my head.

Iā€™ll simply destroy her in the court system, piece by piece, exposing lie after lie, false accusation after false accusation, and Iā€™ll watch her breakdown piece by piece.

1 Like

Or you could use magic to kill her

1 Like