I'm giving up

But the thing is, so for example, the past love spells I did on other people still hasn’t work, despite the fact that I no longer lust after the results of the love spells I did on those people.

You watch da poods?!?

1 Like

Love spells on specific people don’t always work. If you do one to bring love to you and self love you’ll have better luck.
Remember Magick needs pathways to work more efficiently and the more the better.

5 Likes

This. ^^^

I would also add that when you target specific people, there is always a chance that they can exert their will and fight your magick. As with most spiritual things, it can come down to whose will is stronger.

4 Likes

Very true!

1 Like

I feel your pain. I could have written this exact post except it would be about money. I’ve evoked and evoked and evoked. I’ve established pathways for money to flow and still nothing. Meanwhile the bills mount and the deadlines inch closer. I hear ya…also ready to give up.

2 Likes

Get hold of bank deposit slips and write these to yourself in fantastic amounts. Place where these will be seen. Look at these often.
Affirmations in the present tense - The money I need is here!
Seriously, it’s about mental rewiring so that the Magick can work.

And if you can, when you finish a ritual you should be completely spent, all energy and desire gone. Naamah’s good and quick with material things. There’s an evocation somewhere.

Al.

5 Likes

Tossing things at different people isn’t a good idea. Your attention is split between them and no one will come because you really don’t care enough about any one to put decent intention into any of the work. Wait until you like one person enough for several months in a row then try it again.

3 Likes

I didn’t do multiple people at the same time, I have really just had 2 people I have had a strong interest in this past year that I put A LOT of will and intention into.

lol…my first love spell and only love spell was twenty years ago…
I decided immediately after, that if he didnt want me on his own then it was a moot point.
Im thinking the spirit who heard me was like, “are you SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!” and swore with a shaking fist.

4 Likes

“I have tried so many different love spells on so many different people”

I went by your own words.

I stand by my original answer and add this: if you continue to doubt your work by doing more and more, you’re killing it with your doubt. Set it and forget it.

1 Like

:rofl:

I did my first love spells last year. And I decided after a week I didn’t really want him. Watching the drama unfold was pure comedy gold for me.

He hooked up with this rando chick and was in a weekend relationship with her. I befriended her on Facebook and came to find out she broke up with him because he was like ‘I lovez u let’s get married.’ She was like hella no. Friday had a new girlfriend by Monday single again.

The next day he got with other random chick with a newborn baby. They broke up in 1 day.

He has been single almost 2 years since then. I cry tears of laughter reading about him complaining about a sex demoness trying to steal seed in his dreams.

5 Likes

Sorry, I did do it on different people, most I didn’t care about and didn’t have much intention so I understand if those failed. But there was 2 I put my whole heart and soul into

1 Like

You’re not focusing on one person. It’s possible for others to get caught when you do spells for someone else but putting a bunch on different people is going to get you where you are right now. You can not put your heart and soul into 2+ people. You can’t. If you put it on 5 people, your heart and soul is split into 5 pieces. Period.

I meant over time, not the same person. Like for example. I put a bunch of love spells on my ex, didn’t work so i moved on. I would do more lust spells than love spells really. And then I found another girl who I love, and I have been putting love spells on her, putting my whole heart into it, no one else

Did you end the first spells you put out?

No I didn’t

I would do that, do protection or cleansing and then begin again.

My problem is that i’m a logic person.
So my magic doesn’t work.
Sometimes I believe that spirits are real, sometimes that everything is mental and it’s up to me…

4 Likes

Have you tried chaos magick sigils? They are totally compatible with scientific thinking on consciousness, mixed with just a tiny smidgen of “maybe science doesn’t fully understand how reality works yet” stuff, and some of the kinds of things covered in quantum theory, and I mean the harder science stuff, not the newage so much. :+1:

9 Likes