I'm giving out tarot readings for practice

Thank you very much <3 it was helpful.

Do you think you can do some reading for me? I were having an ritual for love with demons during last days. Just curious how did it go for me. But is that having any negatives for my ritual?

May I have a tarot reading please?

May I please get a general reading please? Can really do with some guidance right now :slight_smile: thank you so much!

the cards tell me you’re in a situation where you’re experiencing some form of loss what’s driving you physically is the king of Wands it might mean you have strong Direction and purpose.
The Hierophant which drives you spiritually which talks of tradition and how it can guide us but also the word us in our vision. The next three cards are no brainer starting with the Six of Swords which is the action.
They talking about letting the situation go and moving on. Next car the Five of Swords which I believe is a warning be careful of the use of violence there might be a more peaceful solution to situation. Lastly the three of chalice is the outcome our it talks of working together in unison.

1 Like

the cards tell me you’re in a situation were you betrayed someone or someone betrayed you or something what’s driving you physically is the Two of Wands talks of creativity and passion and
How it will serve you in your vision and attract other people
four of Wands talks of a milestone in your life in this is what drives you spiritually. In relation to the Three of Swords the five of chalice is the action talks about shedding what you know and starting a new in the Knight of chalices which I believe is a warning be careful of your emotions they may lead to your downfall lastly the Queen of Swords which is the outcome talks of you being in a situation which will require knowledge in your skill and order to see it through.

1 Like

That’s very accurate actually. Thank you.

1 Like

Don’t know if you’re still up to it (you’ve done your fair share from what I’ve seen)
But I’d like one too if you can :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you do me reading for december, your choice of spread, just general reading

thanks, i can do later reading to you too if you want

Just so everyone knows. as long as this tread is open i’ll be work giving reading so if you post I’ll be going to first last when i get the time to do your reading.

4 Likes

okay you got a lot going on in your life so let’s break it down first of all you have the fool which tells me you’re in your situation where you’re trying to start a new beginning but it may lead to hardship though
what’s driving you physically is the card death which means that you all something of great importance to you and what’s driving you spiritually is the fortune of will which talks of it change coming your way which might mean that you might want change in your life.
the first three cards talk about change in one form or another. the next card Hierophant is the action think about tradition and how it may guide us but also steer us in the wrong direction. Next up the king of Wands what should I believe is an alternate future depending on what you choose whatever you choose if you choose the king of Wands as on a path towards your vision to be more more confident outgoing and bold through inspiring others. Lastly the other outcome and maybe the confrontation is inevitable for you maybe a peaceful solution might be helpful for you Choose Wisely.

1 Like

Uh what about me? :cry:

We got dibbs. wait in line young one. lol. just kidding. All in due time. If your desperate you wont’ get it, just like spell casting. :triumph:

1 Like

Cant believe i was the first to get a reading :grin::grin:

Thank you so much…Absolutely Spot on…very accurate… You are truly gifted… keep it up

its fated. lol

Very spot on! Thank you for the reading, :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for more practice, I’m down for a general reading. If you’ve got enough on your plate over there, then skip me.

I’d love to get a reading about a new relationship I’m starting. Thank you in advance, it’s so nice of you to give these readings :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love to get a reading , I private messaged u :slight_smile: