I'm giving out tarot readings for practice

I hope that this well help with my Clairvoyance as well as my astral senses a kind of a novice when it comes to this tarot reading thing but I put in a lot of practice and I want to try it on some people so ever want one come get it. Final note I’m surge with lot of energy right now that all.

19 Likes

Can you do one for me :slight_smile:

I’ll grab one plz, I’ll pm

Sure you want A general or a question

1 Like

Can I have one please ? :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Me too please

General one
I pmd you

I’d like a general tarot reading :slight_smile:

Same here please

Can I have one please?

General please! Thanks in advance <3

Can I have a general one?

Sorry if I’m kind of slow but I’m take my time with each of you. I sing this the way think is should be done and if don’t to you today Damn well will get it eventually. And if guy could give some feedback on my reading that would be nice

4 Likes

I’d like a reading myself

the Moon The High Priestess and the four of Swords tell me that you’re looking into yourself p your fears and your sadness amassing your strength looking for wisdom.
The two of wands are for you to be level headed and practice self-discipline and good sense and that your passions are going to serve a great purpose for you.
The five sword suggests the best action might be a peaceful one.
Lastly the three of Chalies is the outcome it talking working in unison with others and helping them out so they can help you.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you :tulip:

1 Like

Thank you for the reading :pray:

1 Like

I would like one too,please
Thank You in advance!

1 Like

the card tell that your situation is of weird occurrence and what’s driving you physically is nine of wands a which that thing are going good but all your energy is going towards maintaining it
what’s driving you you spiritually is three of Pentacles we suggest that meaningful progress has been made towards your goal but you still have a long way to go. The page of chalice suggest that of the action that needs to be taken and it says to give unto others as it will come to you in a greater form but temperance warn of over Indulgence in thing you like and to maintain balance finally the four of Wands suggest the outcome that you will reach a milestone in your life.

1 Like

the king of pentacles suggest you’re in a situation of great Endeavor where you’re getting important things done what’s driving you spiritually is the Queen of Pentacles was suggest a masterful subtle energy of goodness. what’s driving you physically is a conflicting ideas or personalities.
The king of chalices which is the action suggest that you should embody your emotions and let them drive you towards your actions and the eight of swords means to take a broader view on your situation in order to understand it.lastly the three of swords which will lead you to make an important decision that will shape your world.

2 Likes