I'm giving out tarot readings for practice

I’m happy to see so many people in the spread. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’d like to get one too please!!

1 Like

I’m also interested if you’re able :slight_smile:

Could I have a general one as well pls?

My headache is killing so I’m going take a break for a bit. I will come back later.

the two of Swords tells me that you’re in a situation where you may have miscalculated and this put you in a bad situation was driving this physically is the
devil talks about confronting the issues in your life and not letting them eat away at you I feel that the fool reiterates this which is what drives you spiritually it suggest a new beginning filled with optimism but may lead to hardship in the future but new opportunities. Nine of swords is the action which suggests that this is the time to act not stand idly by and wait for a outcome. The hangman talks of surrendering to your situation but it sounds like it’s more like a warning as a perfectly contrasts the nine of swords the final card the world is the outcome and finding your path I feel like that you have a clearer picture of the world and what kind of vision do you want in it.

1 Like

Can I too have a general one … please ?.. will be greatly appreciated…

Thank you for the reading it was pretty accurate. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

If love one!

Can I get one?:thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

the six of one tells me you’re in a situation where you’re fighting for your vision but you’ve made a lot of progress towards it. Was driving it physically is the nine of Wands which means your vision is going good but your all your energy is going towards maintaining it was driving it spiritually is Ace of Wands talks about inspiration and new ideas which makes sense. Action that needs to be taken as 8 of swords which talks about taking broader view o on this situation on y the five of Wands warns against conflicting ideas or personalities
finally the outcome page of swords talks about you being in a situation where it will require your intelligence and your knowledge not your emotions to make the best course of action.

1 Like

could i get a general one please? :hugs:

the Ten of swords tells me that you’re in enduring hard times right now what drive it physically is 10 of chalices what stocks about join The Simple Pleasures in life.
What’s driving you spiritually it’s a knight of Pentacles which talks about furthering your goal but forgetting about the things that you use to get there or beauty and only see there utility.
Emperor which is the action that needs to be taken challenges you to become a greater version of yourself and that you may fall into position of power use your influence for good give back.
The Knight of chalice I believe is a warning about your emotions be careful the hierphant says after finding your path it should put you in a situation that should either conform to tradition or Break It.

1 Like

I think I’m going to take break for the day I try to get to the rest of you tomorrow everyone take care peace and blessing.

4 Likes

Wow…so spot on…
Thank You

can you do a question for me? i 'll pm you with question, thx

Could I get a general one too?

Thank you!

@Jonny_somthing

Could you do a reading for me based on the path I am seeking to transcend all truth itself, and to reach past or towards the end of all things?

I am considering working with two spirits for this named Loah and Lexmanah.