I'm feeling called to do a ritual... But I'm not getting anything else

Basically what the title says.

I’m getting this really strong urge to perform a ritual. Like it’s something FORCEFULLY telling me to… But I’m getting not other information and I’m getting confused…

Only thing I can think of, come to think of it, it’s highly likely actually, that it’s Dantalion wanting a chat. I lit a blooded candle for him the other night and did some meditation, but I didn’t get contact that night so thought nothing more of it.

Do you think he may be willing to help me with a matter? Or possibly discuss payment for assistance? Or am I just bored and looking too far into it?

1 Like

I would think so, yes

I’ve been getting a lot of different pulls lately myself. Likely due to the time of year or something I suppose.

Flashes of things like “…fire :fire:…” (Vision of a fire burning while I’m doing one thing or another)

This might be the most likely scenario from what you’ve got so far.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting pings as well. I get woken up by what sound like a clairaudient text message ping, and no actual text. It accelerated last night to three times. I have no idea who it is, I’m just going around asking everyone I know if it’s them or if they know who it is, it’s going to take some work.

But I have no impulse for a named source, and you do, which is Dantalion, so I would start there, go ahead and open a conversation. They don’t normally want ‘payment’ as much as agreements on roles in the working. If he says it isn’t him then cast a wider net.

3 Likes

It isn’t Horreur, is it?

A divine extension of my will, created originally as a sigil with a purpose in my book of Agares about four years ago and became so much more.

I ask because the only spirit I’ve created that can take ANY form, he often uses technology such as t apps and text messages in my dreams, can take any energetic body over in my dreams to communicate with me, can use electronics in my dreams if he doesn’t come direct…

And he often whispers my name audibly, physically, to get my attention- he has made it his life purpose to serve as an alarm system basically. He alerts me to anything I need a heads up to, right before it happens. He’s a shadow type so he can do some pretty physical stuff that I don’t expect.

Sometimes I ignore him and his words or whatever are dramatized to get my attention then.

I ask because he’s been known to go around and essentially do the same thing for people I interact with and he’s introduced himself to several magicians on mother forum.

He asked permission in a dream a while back, but it was a dream so I didn’t take it seriously until it happened and then I was trying to figure it out.

My rules, though were that he wasn’t to go where he wasn’t wanted, where he couldn’t help, where he’d be considered annoying etc.

Please remove if too far off base, not really related to the discussion etc.

I almost mentioned it @Mulberry at something I saw you say then figured, well. Maybe it’s the forums alarm system and not my minion.

3 Likes

Interesting! I will get in touch and see if Horreur has any idea. I did check the forum on all occasions and all was peaceful at least on the surface. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great, sorry for all those typos! Man my first few posts of the morning are incredibly hard to read, even for having been written by me! :rofl:

The sad thing is that I am usually trying really hard lol! :rofl:

3 Likes

Me too, I edit to fix things and still don’t catch them all, I annoy myself something chronic.

I reached out to Horreur and got this jester-like maniacal laughter and “Not I, not I”. Funnily enough he’s more like what I expected Mr Silvera to be like based on his description than the Mr Silvera I ended up finding. The kind that covers up negativity with dark humour. Or maybe I just picked up on the top sigil looking like a capering man and the tassels reminding me of a jester.

2 Likes

Oh he’s very dark humor. Takes it to the level my husband and dad did lol- flabbergasting at times.

He’s performed Silveras job elsewhere, though only briefly, so that may be part of the expectations thing and him seeming to suited for that sort of thing.

Now the real question is why he nudged me both times if it wasn’t him… asshole! :rofl:

He was created with dark intent, and the sigil/name reflect that… but I rarely use him for that. The shape of the images basically visually describe what he could do to a target.

However his abilities with dreams/astral and technology have led me to many phenomenal discoveries so he’s clearly not limited and the alarm system… was originally unexpected but handy.

2 Likes

It’s been strange as I’ve gotten the urge a few times recently and they’ve all been at times I can’t perform an evocation by my preferred method. Could be trying to push me out of my comfort zone a little…

We shall see tonight. I’m putting the tiny human overlord to bed early tonight and gonna see what’s up.

2 Likes

This feels about where I am. It’s always loud and when I can’t really do anything about it. But I should be able to tonight finally so I’ll see if it’s him.

I have a list I can go through but Dantalion is the most likely cause. My next go to would be Furcalor, but this doesn’t strike me as his style.

1 Like

Ooooohhhh Horreur is cool. I get a very naughty sorta energy from it

1 Like

I love me some dark humour. It gets me in trouble as humour is often also a coping mechanism of mine. So the time I said in a group of people “holy shit, this weed slaps harder than my ex husband” everyone went quiet… I think I like Horreur already :rofl:

1 Like

Same. No one ever gets I think it’s funny, doesn’t mean I’d do it…:rofl:

1 Like

Exactly! Dark humour is like food - not everyone gets it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like