I'm extreme, but i hope not the only one

Say what now bruh

1 Like

that in a Darwinian sense, i am inferior.

To what or whom?

to the other men who would want to be with her (making it logical to have to give her something they wonā€™t to compete)

Why not just focus on becoming the only one who can satisfy her?

2 Likes

hopefully iā€™ve established my self through my candor, as someone who is not self-serving in his assessments. if so, believe me when I say i passionately pursued achievement at the highest levels of academia and finance for 20 years. not in an esoteric sense, more of a John-Galt-inspired sense. But at the end of those decades of courage and toil, i am broken.

Surely death would be a better alternative to humiliation, theoretically speaking?

1 Like

Even I would prefer what is right above than death
Itā€™s a personnal question

Well it even depend on what death would be to me but that I canā€™t know
if itā€™s cool I may change my answer, I let you know when Iā€™m not of this world anymore.
Or not Iā€™ll be to busy

i havenā€™t contemplated that - but theoretically i would be open to being convinced of that.

Blockquote i will accept help from anyone who shares my goals.

Just find that girl then?

Plenty actually do see it that way regardless if others agree

Just some manifesting or love magick really sounds like your answer??

1 Like

Make sure you introduce yourself here:

This appears to be your firsts posts. If not I apologize cause the search function isnā€™t working very well for me today. Iā€™m just curious of your background experience, especially how you may have incorporated magick into NLP.

The revision technique is gaining popularity here and from what Iā€™ve seen itā€™s basically NLP

2 Likes

ā€¦as was requested multiple times in this thread:

2 Likes

Could be completely way off and I might not have a clue hereā€¦ you sure LHP is your thing??

You just sound like you might be happier with RHP

As extreme as you wanna think you are, your interests just arenā€™t that remarkably outrageousā€¦

I just get vibes here that youā€™d prefer to be absorbed

I have little clue really. Just suggesting

I can see the attraction of being into the control of someone for the safety feelings but Iā€™m not so much into the cuckold part thoā€™ mate.

I prefer to rule as my own master and some times when exausted resting on some sweet shoulders that have my ass back

I donā€™t judge your truth itā€™s just not mine because my experience is different

1 Like

I appreciate your kindness. I am not certain of anything. I hope ur right about not being extreme, because itā€™s felt impossible to find. May i ask what you mean by absorbed? (apologies if that is an ignorant ?)

1 Like

I assumed since you posted in black magick and LHP catagory

That you practiced LHP

Iā€™m only just grasping what either really mean but understand that RHP leads to being absorbed into the ALL and LHP to becoming the ALL

So I wondered if youā€™d thought ā€˜Iā€™m really extremeā€˜ so I gotta be the darkest weirdest one there is therefore Iā€™m LHPā€™

?

you make a strong point ā€¦ as a newbie, i have equated LHP as beyond conventional morality ā€¦ but that sounds incorrect.

1 Like

Are you going to intoduce yourself my guy?

He has done.

3 Likes