I'm building a Radionics Machine

Ahem…it’s against forum rules to advertise or plug our own stuff for monetary gain on the forum since I am not technically a BALG affiliate.

1 Like

Oh well damn, then I definitly won’t say best of luck and that you deserve it for your hard work!

1 Like

Are print outs just as good as Polaroids? Thank you !

According to JS Garret, yes, if I recall correctly. I haven’t tested this myself yet though, since I have been using a polaroid that I found of myself as a child.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’ve been interested since I heard the story related to the radionics equipment in Zak Bagans’ museum in Las Vegas.
Really fascinating stuff and your work looks great.
Following for further updates!

1 Like

Also now I am really experimenting with the layering in the orgonite cores. I’m looking at function over pretty for the moment. But the original work on Orgone by Wilhelm Reich was done by layering organic and inorganic matter. Or rather, manmade and natural. So in the orgonite I am layering natural resin incense like myrh, steel wool, natural cotton, steel wool, snake skin, more wool, etc…

4 Likes

Behold…The Cube. This thing is a fucking monster.

5 Likes

I’ve been reading up a little on orgonite. found a book on amazon by a Christian/Budhist from Scandanavia.

he smashes his crystals with a hammer then puts them in a ball mill for 2-3 weeks. selenite and fluorite are the only ones that break in a short time.

I am still trying to separate what is his preference from what is practical. He did seem a little crazy🤠 the one thing that he said that I know is practical is paying attention to the energy of the crystals. His first orgonite he mixed crystals with conflicting energy and made his family sick by having it in his house.

Looking at epoxy on amazon there seems to be 2 kinds. One kind doesnt have any smell takes 24-72 hours to cure. The other kind cures in 1-2 hours but has fumes that require you to use a respirator.

@UnseelieDiabolus have the orgonites that you have made matched up with your intentions when you designed them? It seems that making an orgonite can be more complicated than setting up an altar… It definitely can cost a whole lot more

1 Like

For the most part I have been creating neutral “standard” orgonite, maybe with a slight bend towards LHP currents or prosperity, and I haven’t had any issues like that. If anything I have noticed an uptick in the general health of the household.

And I haven’t noticed any difference in the effectiveness based in the type of resin yet either, but I have yet to use a polyester resin for the orgonite. I’ve worked with it professionally in fiberglass, but not for this. And purely by speculation here it is possibly that the polyester resin would be somewhat more effective due to the nature of it, how much it shrinks and how hard the final cure on it is.

But I am also getting interesting results with using powdered resin incense and mixing it with the epoxy resins to create my own version of the layering of the original orgonite, based on my understanding of it.

Amazing and beautiful work!

1 Like

Thank you, my dear :heart:

This is the inner workings if my newest 4-Dial box. All copper wiring, one massive chunk of Orgonite, and four resin (colored with home made Dragon’s Blood Ink) encased quartz points, all wrapped and used as conduits between the potentiameters.

3 Likes

The finished box from the previous image. Frankly I am proud of myself. I’m getting better and better at this each time.

4 Likes

I saw it on Etsy on the weekend. congrads on getting it finished🤠.

… and thanks for taking me down the techno rabbit hole. I got an itch that needs at least a couple gallons of resin to fix🥸

1 Like

So, I did the thing that I think most of us are guilty of at one time or another. I neglected my practice when things looked grim. These last couple months have been rather tough, which is why I haven’t been around much. I’ve been chasing a carrot on a stick, trying to find work and getting turned down or ignored constantly, and things were getting a bit rough.

Until I unpacked my radionics machine. Two days ago I said “fuck it”, unpacked it, and set it up. On the input I have my familiars fetish pouch, a dollar, and a piece of pyrite. On the output is an old polaroid of me as a child.

The NEXT DAY i got a call in the morning telling me I got a job. I don’t think I will doubt the functionality of Radionics ever again.

5 Likes