I'm Bloggin' Bitches!

I figured this was the next logical step to helping merge my material and spiritual lives into one cohesive unit. Not to mention the guys like Orismen, Icarus and The Fool have motivated me to take it up a notch.

So with that I give you my blog

[url=http://conjuring-chaos.blogspot.com/]http://conjuring-chaos.blogspot.com/[/url]

Sweet!

You told me that your mother practices, but I didn’t know that your dad does as well. Do you have a long line of magic workers in your family?

My mom practices magick, my dad was always into Tarot, Runes and AP. They’re the only ones I knew of personally. I’ve heard my Great Grandmother on my dad’s side was a mountain witch up in West Virginia and heard stories of her praying over people and wild crafting and stuff like that.

Thats Awesome bro! I grew up in a cult… so yeah fuck off ROFLMAO :smiley:
But in all seriousness I am glad you had that growing up! :slight_smile: Not everyone has such an epic childhood! :slight_smile: Be happy and proud of where you come from bro! :slight_smile:

But in all seriousness I am glad you had that growing up! :slight_smile: Not everyone has such an epic childhood! :slight_smile: Be happy and proud of where you come from bro! :)[/quote]

Fucking hell, only god knows how I envy you guys for having such a blessed childhood. Not that my own wasnt good at all but hell, if I was magically developed since a kid I’d be a god nowadays

Well I had zero interest in it when I was a kid or even in my teens. I liked the Tarot and Runes but magick was not a priority. Now if I could have used magick to be a Transformer or a Thundercat I would have been all over that shit.

It took a while but I came around and don’t really regret not getting into too early. It’s hard to see the value in it when you see it everyday.

Shit Now I’m losing my Niche market of 5 total viewers lol, congrats man, I look forward to your post. Your one of the few Magicians I really truly respect on here.

Lmao, I read your blog so you still got me.

Appreciate the sentiment and it is definitely mutual.

You guys could post your blogs… just sayin’

I could but most don’t like reading walls of text, also this forum is pretty much an evocation forum as a lot of my stuff is more geared to rootwork and chaos magick and most here besides Euoi and Waltyrs don’t mess with hoodoo.

You have a reader in me, certainly.

I probably won’t start a blog for a few years, meself.

Pardon me, I was referring your urls :wink:

Ooohhh, sorry. Thought you meant the other kind of post. Mine is in the op of the thread.

Orismen has his own thread on his blog and its in the Runetastic 120 thread and Icarus is welcome to post his here if he chooses to.

Yeah, I got those two in my folder stuff… I figure that I spent a lot of time doing nothing in the afternoons so I could read the different blog for balgers.

guys, the rest of the guys and garls, post your blogs or something, you’ll have at least 1+ regular reader.

Here’s Icarus’ blog

http://wastelandking273.wordpress.com

[quote=“-TWF-, post:15, topic:2796”]Here’s Icarus’ blog

http://wastelandking273.wordpress.com[/quote]

Danke

Love the new avatar by the by, TWF. Think it looks much more mystic, if that’s the right word for it.

+1

Indeed it is.

Bastards, The first 14 Years of my life i spent in an Orphanage under forced christian ways. i remember watching Charmed and Buffy was considered a sin. After 14 years there i went to live with my parents after the Orphanages church put me in a mental asylum because i started working against them and turned a few other kids there to turn aswel and think for themselves. well when i got home the entire famly was also a bunch of christians so at the age of 15 till now at 26 i am still going strong working against them and my famly mostly treat me good out of fear for who i am and i do not regret a single thing i have done. I have turned many from sheep into individual’s, and I will continue going strong and my 2 kinds will get the lives of knowing Magick

But in all seriousness I am glad you had that growing up! :slight_smile: Not everyone has such an epic childhood! :slight_smile: Be happy and proud of where you come from bro! :)[/quote]

Respect!!

Seriously.