I'm Bloggin' Bitches!

Well in addition to a Wiccan/Pagan mom and a dad that was into stuff like divination, AP, ET’s and other weird stuff I had Pentecostal Hellfire/Brimstone grandparents and uncle so I got the benefit of having the living shit scared out of me and convinced ai was going to hell for something, hell since according to them my parents were going to go so I was probably on the short list too right (my thoughts, I wasn’t told that explicitly but it was implied if I didn’t change my ways)? Oh yeah and the world was going to end…that’s some heavy shit to throw on a little kid. So yeah I grew up quite confused.

Wow, just realized how much anger was suppressed there, how bout that.

The crazy thing is I never blamed the religion. I blamed the people who used it as a scare and control tactic. I’m still fond of the Bible but I detest the concept of organized religion. Everyone will experience differently so back the fuck off and let people find God/source/the all/them selves or whatever makes them feel good.

i Have Christian Friends and do get along with a select few christians i will not however stand for ignorance self-righteous people thinking they are the enlightened passaging of judgment to any breathing creature that does not fit under there eyes. there god has become null in void when it comes to judgment since the medieval time and the so called men of god took it upon them selves to rape burn drown enslave ext. the only reason why it is not still going on is because the law does not fall under the the church. and still today they see themselves as the holy. There god is the most ruthless selfish killer and creator in all realms (and i am not talking about the jesus fucker they aren’t the same), and yet they praise him as something total different.

All gods fall, one day or another.

That particular entity is on my shitlist, and being there is the sentence, waiting to be passed. The executioner will work through the list eventually.