If you have the chance to be the opposite gender will you take it

Do you believe in shape shifting magic?

1 Like

Probably in the next life I would be female. Have been a female in one of my lives and must admit it was nice. I think being female is the best plus they get away, with a lot of things.

My only memory in one of my female lives was giving birth like I was thrown right into that memory and everything else just followed after.

1 Like

Uhā€¦NO lol! Itā€™s HARD being a female.

[I wish to apologise to all the sisters on this forum who happen to read this. I am a bitter man, older than my years, with a weak member.]

Yeah! Sure! Women have no idea just how fucked up testosterone is. Most of the skeletons of mammoths and saber tooth tiger found in the la Brea Tar Pits are male, because they have testosterone. Thatā€™s why they died.

If I could become a woman, the first thing Iā€™d do is feel myself up! Good and proper! Repeatedly!

Then Iā€™d marry some wealthy bloke on the basis that just like carpet or linoleum, I can walk all over him if I lay him right. Iā€™ll give birth to a mummyā€™s-little-helper-for-when-daddy-breaks-the-rules baby and make sure my man paid for all the designer childrenā€™s wear plus my extravagant, therapeutic shopping sprees. And I donā€™t care if he has to work long hours in two or three jobs so he can pay off ā€˜ourā€™ credit cards ā€“ in tears, Iā€™d accuse him of not caring about my feelings.

Al(ison)
My Aim is True.

4 Likes

You would probably get divorced fast.

It is said that the first shaman was a woman

Which culture?

1 Like

Currently, I do not in regards to physical shape-shifting. However, perception of people around oneself can be very fluid so who is to say that a powerful enough spiritual shape shift could not influence how another percieves you in those moments. It may not be as dramatic as what one might see in a movie, but it potentially could be a powerful event.

2 Likes

Not quite sure just something

I saw on National Geographic website and Gaia.
They had some sculpted evidence though.

1 Like

As someone who is genderfluid but more comfortable being considered male,yes. :sweat_smile: I canā€™t afford to actually transition so yeah, Iā€™d take it if I had the opportunity.