If you have the chance to be the opposite gender will you take it

Imagine you can the chance to be the opposite gender
You are a man you wake up as a girl and all your life is rewritten as a girl and the same for the girls
Will you accept
If yes what will you do
And is such thing possible?

1 Like

Menstruation. Leakings. Hormones. Menopause…

Yeah, no. I wouldn’t take it.

Probably not.

6 Likes

As a trans person, absolutely haha
Of course, there are both medical and social ways to appear more as the opposite gender. I’ve yet to find a spiritual way to cause any sort of noticeable change.

2 Likes

Everyone has he’s own opinion for myself it will be a great chance to see the world from the eye of the other gender

That’s perfectly fine. But you asked and that’s my answer.

1 Like

I know and I respect your answer of course

1 Like

I believe the most effective way for that would be to listen to others’ experiences, given there’s no temporary way to transition. That, and being a particular gender isn’t some sort of universal experience- people are individuals and will have varying accounts on how their gender may benefit or hinder them in various aspects of life.

2 Likes

Yes :heart:

:woman_shrugging:

I wouldn’t change. :relieved:

7 Likes

I get it… or maybe I’ve been lied to? :thinking:

I used to work for a woman who would blame everything on her hormones.

1 Like

Well, PMS exists and sometimes it is hard to control your emotions, that’s true. Still not an excuse for being an ass if you ask me. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yeah, specially when I really needed that job and couldn’t walk away. Ended up firing me anyway.

2 Likes

I’d find it interesting to say the least since I am often told I have a Feminine energy and my Higher self appears to be female. Still I chose to be a man in this and many other incarnations so I’ll stick with it :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I totally would for a day. I want to play with my own penis, get laid, and see what it’s all about…

I don’t want to dos it for real though. Just for a day to see what it’s like to have a dick.

6 Likes

Hmmm, interesting question, would i retain my male memories? Like still the same consciousness in an alternate body? Or would my memories fade because of the switch, replacing them with that realities. Would you be able to switch back to your base reality? I mean it be an interesting experience, although not too different im sure since it be all the same fuck ups and mistakes of the past just through a different gender. Fuck it, I’d give it a go and be a woman to see what it is about…

Hmmm side note, id be curious to know more about the medical aspects, like about my cervical ribs, or 4 tonsils, sterility and such as a woman

2 Likes

Yes, 'cause…

9 Likes

Some men have boobs though. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not like women do.

2 Likes

Lots of men have bigger boobs than me lmao…

Edit: maybe I can try a real women’s body on for size after a mans…

6 Likes

I would, i would want to be lesbian and dress like a goth girl.

1 Like