If you have the chance to be the opposite gender will you take it

Funny enough i read that in a study done back in 2014, that 40% of men in an autopsy report had breast tissue, including underdeveloped mammary glands, and that up to 60% experience breast growth and development in puberty. Not to mention, due to a variety of medications (including testosterone therapy) that can cause breast development, hell its even a side effect of my adhd meds. Its gonna be a boobs for everybody future.

3 Likes

Yes I would, the reason for that is I donā€™t really have anything.

Even tho i would like to get rid of this sensitivity and vulnerability that female nature has, No i wouldnā€™t change my gender. Because In every life we reincarnate, we have a specific reason to come in this form/ country/ family etcā€¦
So im trusting the universe for this version of me :smile:

Only for a day just to see what itā€™s like having a dick and balls.

But forever? No.

I canā€™t say I blame you. :joy:

4 Likes

Everyone like boobs.

5 Likes

I was a woman in at least one past life.

I have to admit, though, I kinda like having a wang.

Totally. But I am so fluid with my personal relationship with the concept of gender that I really donā€™t care much either way .

Itā€™s like having an Achilles heel that calls out to the knees, fists and palms of vicious people. :+1:

3 Likes

Nah Iā€™m happy the way I am.

I would be the opposite of ze. Can anyone tell me what that would be?

3 Likes

I would not accept it, for a number of reasons. Plus Iā€™m homosexual I donā€™t want to have to look at a naked female body when Iā€™m showering :joy: Iā€™d feel some type of way about myself.

2 Likes

ā€¦ Damnā€¦ Ummmā€¦ Would you then be rebis? I mean Iā€™ve read ze before, i donā€™t think I truly understand it, but i think its neither gender, so youā€™d be bothā€¦ Damn, thatā€™s a good question

1 Like

unnamed

5 Likes

In this life I have achieved a perfect balance between my masculine side and my feminine side. As if I had two personalities living peacefully together in the same body. I am simply a soul, with feminine and masculine characteristics and preferences. I believe that if I happened to end up in a male body I would be more self-confident perhaps, women tend to be more subject to aesthetic canons. And I would try to live my life from another point of view too.

2 Likes

I can guarantee thereā€™s a lot of positives to being femaleā€¦ especially in current time. I think people make this menstruation/hormone stiff to be way worse than it is.

To answer the question, I would probably spend a day or two as a male but I wouldnā€™t want to stay as one. I like my life as female

1 Like

Are you saying there are only two genders?!? :astonished:

(Runs & hides! :stuck_out_tongue: )

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I have yet to be told what the opposite of ze is. My dreams have died right here in this thread.

4 Likes

While I am in good standing with my anima, I would not change if given the choice. I am good with how I am.

As far as becoming magically turning into a different gender physically overnight without surgery, i would say it is not possible.