If you do tarot before hexing…

Those of you that do Tarot to check if someone has spiritual protections or the protection of a deity before you hex them…what cards typically come up to show the target is protected? I’ve done Tarot to ask if it was a good time to hex but I’ve never asked if a target was protected or guarded by anything.

Please and thank you!

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I’d say which cards would come up depends on how you read them.
I never did such a reading but my experience is that the cards come up depending on how the reader interprets and understands them.
Some readers do tarot reading without reversed cards for example… they would get other cards as a reader that reads reversed cards etc.

I’d say give it a try and see what comes up and if that makes sense to you relating to your question.

4 Likes

It all depends on who’s reading and how they interpret each card. It’s a personal experience, really. Look into the cards you have and see which one attracts you and what it tells you. Personally, I don’t always interpret the cards the same way; often, their meanings depend on the surrounding cards (they tell their own story).

Sure, there are theories about what each card signifies, but in the end, tarot is just a catalyst for your gift and intuition in uncovering truths and revealing secrets. They often call it simply a tool that stimulates your clairvoyance. So, at the end of the day, you can use tarot or any other “tool,” or you can choose not to use anything and simply “face the truth” or assess the situation.

Personally, I’m someone who doesn’t shy away if I want something; I dive into chaos and strive to survive! :crazy_face:

The cards tell you what you already know! But, they surely serve as a helpful way to bring the truth to the surface.

5 Likes

This is interesting. I’ve learned more about tarot from the above two posts than I have anywhere else.
I have a deck and I’ve experimented with it somewhat, but usually couldn’t see how the described meanings fitted into the situations at all

4 Likes

Thank you for the replies!

I guess I’m overthinking it. I was under the impression there are certain cards that elude to someone being protected but you’re both right…it all depends on the surrounding cards and the reader. I’ll just have to go for it and hope for the best.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

I go by the images rather than the description for the card if the description doesn’t fit what I’m asking. Sometimes it works out better that way.

2 Likes

I suggest you to start with a A.E. Wait tarot - with a booklet. Do readings for other poeple first because you won’t be biased.
You can look at the description and try to make sense out of it relating to the question you asked.

You can also do specific spreads as it will be more understandable for you in which aspect the cards are focused.
I still use spreads today sometimes because I think it’s a good way for some readings. Sometimes I use my own way. Depends really.

2 Likes