If Possession is so wonderful, so fantastic, then why

If possession is so wonderful, so fantastic, then why the hard-sell? Why aren’t there people lining up begging for possession? Why are there more stories about how wonderful and helpful it is?

Even in the worst case scenarios, when preachers are dropping like flies with scandal after scandal, fundies will still have people lining up and begging for more.

I see a problem here.

1 Like

What hard sell? In the consults I’ve known of, a lot of the time is spent telling the potential recipient why they shouldn’t do it. Possession can feel like nothing if you aren’t very tuned, and it can be hellish for those who are. You’re basically setting yourself up for a trial, with potential for gain and misery, and potential for nothing or worse.

It’s not an easy out, and I haven’t heard of anyone saying otherwise.

1 Like

I have a ton of people get possessed in my client list

Well it is not always fantastic, it is a route to major knowledge and power. But it comes with a price. Depending how deep your possesion is you may lose control of yourself. I got to the point where I was thinking thoughts that were alien to me. The simplest of tasks in life were confusing and absurd. But in the end I came out with more power and knowledge. It is a risk vs rewards kind of thing. Some will tell you how amazing it is, but if it is not for you at the moment it will probably do more harm than good.

In some sense it would be like me trying to sell a snickers bar to someone with a peanut allergy.

1 Like

I think it depends on your perception of possession. If your thinking about the type of possession that some guilt ridden Catholic experiences because they feel dirty and shameful and feel the need to be punished for their weakness and sins of course its going to be a bad experience, they’re allowing an entity free reign. Now if one goes into it with common sense and arranges guidelines of what they will or will not allow a spirit to do things will go smoother. Also it will be volountary and not a decision based on fear.

2 Likes

Most people are possessed to varying degrees.
They just don’t know it.

2 Likes

[quote=“redcircle, post:2, topic:2176”]What hard sell? In the consults I’ve known of, a lot of the time is spent telling the potential recipient why they shouldn’t do it. Possession can feel like nothing if you aren’t very tuned, and it can be hellish for those who are. You’re basically setting yourself up for a trial, with potential for gain and misery, and potential for nothing or worse.

It’s not an easy out, and I haven’t heard of anyone saying otherwise.[/quote]

It was late and I was tired when I asked this, so I might have phrased it wrong. But thanks for the answers.

I underwent a minor posession at the beginning of my occult studies. It was the single most terrifying two weeks of my life culminating in the most profoundly spiritual and horrifying experience I’ve ever been exposed to. It fucked me up for a few months and shook me to my core. I can’t wait to do it again once I get the evocation course.

That being said, it’s amazingly powerful. It teaches through absolute suffering. (Or was my case)

If you’ve seen people hard selling it, there may be various dubious reasons for that. From what I’ve gathered, it isn’t something to be undergone nor pushed onto others lightly. If you see someone pushing for it, they may want to see more people pushed into a sink-or-swim situation, or they may be scamming.

So yea, if you see that behavior, by all means question it. It just hasn’t been my experience to see it as your typical “hard sell” ACT NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER ON THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY. :wink:

love is in my opinion when two person’s souls connect to each other and become one…

possession is not very far from it, now try to imagine what happens when someone is forced to love someone or something that doesnt make any sense…it confuses the human it brings fear.

On the other hand if the human actually understands the person trying to " love " him or her, if it really wants to be " possessed " then its just perfection.

I must say it beats love in all sorts of ways.

the hard sell i think its because many persons already know that this is not a thing every human can endure, most will just end up dead because they simply cannot understand what is beyond.

2 Likes

Do you practice? If you do, then surly you have worked an invocation before. If this is so why don’t you tell us why possession is sought after? If not, perhaps you should hit the books and experience this for yourself. Please tell us all about your enlightening experience when you work one of the most common rituals that is found within any aspect of the occult.

Personally, once I find some people to work with, I want to go through posession with all 72 Goetic Demons. That’s my longest term goal.

There are more than 72.

7200 + more like it

[quote=“Theo, post:1, topic:2176”]If possession is so wonderful, so fantastic, then why the hard-sell? Why aren’t there people lining up begging for possession? Why are there more stories about how wonderful and helpful it is?

Even in the worst case scenarios, when preachers are dropping like flies with scandal after scandal, fundies will still have people lining up and begging for more.

I see a problem here.[/quote]
You must understand that most BA magicians do not want to give up the control necessary to experience a full possession. Most do not like the ides of allowing an entity come into your body and speak and act on your behalf will sitting inside yourself wonder WTF are they going to do next. It is a scary exchange because if you let go to much then you will find your self descending into a black abyss that you may have trouble coming back from on your own. However the pay off can be great and filled with knowledge and power. Its only scary if you have not purged yourself of the brain washing of religions… In order to really get the most out of a possession you must be ready and not afraid but want it to happen… its a long commitment and should not be taken lightly.

Possession is a union, a sharing of knowledge and power. It’s not not a simple act, it goes deeper than that.

3 Likes

As a person who gets people possessed and is usually possessed himself, though from godforms and not demons I can say that most people don’t even know much about possession. In modern society you’re usually going to run into a black magician who is selling possessions and coincidentally it is usually demonic which is also a demon he works with quite a lot. Now the funny thing I learned in my black magick training is you can sell a person to a demon under a pact and once that person is possessed the demon basically makes the person it’s possessing their bitch and you reap a massive reward from the massive reward.
In fact it’s rare to be possessed and not be sold off simply because the majority of magicians selling such services are usually mentally unstable from practicing so called necromancy or something of that nature. Legitimate possession is not a bad thing, the demon will absolutely never take you over and run around in your body like these retards claim. It can be a powerful and pleasurable experience if done right, you just need to make sure you trust the person doing it because it can really mess you up if they screw you over.

1 Like

[quote=“necromaster, post:17, topic:2176”]As a person who gets people possessed and is usually possessed himself, though from godforms and not demons I can say that most people don’t even know much about possession. In modern society you’re usually going to run into a black magician who is selling possessions and coincidentally it is usually demonic which is also a demon he works with quite a lot. Now the funny thing I learned in my black magick training is you can sell a person to a demon under a pact and once that person is possessed the demon basically makes the person it’s possessing their bitch and you reap a massive reward from the massive reward.
In fact it’s rare to be possessed and not be sold off simply because the majority of magicians selling such services are usually mentally unstable from practicing so called necromancy or something of that nature. Legitimate possession is not a bad thing, the demon will absolutely never take you over and run around in your body like these retards claim. It can be a powerful and pleasurable experience if done right, you just need to make sure you trust the person doing it because it can really mess you up if they screw you over.[/quote]

Or one could actually sit down… do the work… and do it on their own terms as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea definitely so, I’m speaking mostly for the people who pay to get possessed

But Bodomite if people put in their own work they have to you know…work at it.

I’ve got no problem with possession if that’s what someone chooses to do but many think his will be some shortcut to power where they can bypass having to work to build their senses and that makes no sense. If you can not feel or perceive a spirit you call on your own what makes you think you’ll do better if someone else calls it for you? Put in the work, build your senses so that you can at least feel and comprehend what it is your attempting to work with, work until you trust your intuition and the messages your getting. Then if you chooses to be possessed the benefits will be much richer as you’ll understand what it is your experiencing.

But this will likely go unheeded as poster after poster has proven, they’ll keep asking the same questions until they hear an answer they like. You have people jumping from system to system, spirit to spirit and method to method and then complain they see no results. Magick is work, hard work and if your not willing to put in the time to benefit yourself why would you assume a spirit would?

1 Like