If Possession is so wonderful, so fantastic, then why

I’ve heard of someone around here who claims to have sold demonic possession. Abbadon was the demon… And I’m calling total huckster bullshit on that. So, be cautious and do the work yourselves. Don’t let these fucktards swindle you.

1 Like

Hmm I’ve only gotten one person possessed by abs and I didn’t mention it do wasn’t me. I keep all my workings secret

Even while possessed you still have to work at it. The demon will be in you but it is not like they will just give you knowledge or power by default. They may show you how to set up a ritual and they may even “take over” for a bit but you are still the one doing the work, molding the energy, changing your life…you just have a little help.

3 Likes

Orismen what you said is the main reason I want to undergo a possesion when my senses are more tuned.

In my opinion the biggest benefit to possesion would to let the spirit show you first hand how they approach ritual.
I’ve read,watched,and practiced many great methods of majick but I would love to see how the spirits do it especially if it happened to be from my own body while I watched from 3rd person.

I have no experience with possession but I see it as a hardcore way of path working with an entity.

I guess is common for people to think that magick is a “solve all the problems pills” and of course it is… with a certain level of mastery (as I observe advance magicians having a good life of enjoyment).

Newbies need to realize that whatever path you choose, you start at the bottom of the stair not at the top or at the middle (where the cool stuff happens lol) but is your own action what will bring you step over step.

None can evolve for you, otherwise you better be dead.

I still want to undergo possession when I’m more advance, I see it as a great oportunity to learn

[quote="-TWF-, post:20, topic:2176"]But Bodomite if people put in their own work they have to you know…work at it.

I’ve got no problem with possession if that’s what someone chooses to do but many think his will be some shortcut to power where they can bypass having to work to build their senses and that makes no sense. If you can not feel or perceive a spirit you call on your own what makes you think you’ll do better if someone else calls it for you? Put in the work, build your senses so that you can at least feel and comprehend what it is your attempting to work with, work until you trust your intuition and the messages your getting. Then if you chooses to be possessed the benefits will be much richer as you’ll understand what it is your experiencing.

But this will likely go unheeded as poster after poster has proven, they’ll keep asking the same questions until they hear an answer they like. You have people jumping from system to system, spirit to spirit and method to method and then complain they see no results. Magick is work, hard work and if your not willing to put in the time to benefit yourself why would you assume a spirit would?[/quote]

I gotta disagree with you on this man. About 4 years ago, I decided demonic possession was a great idea. So without setting any terms or agreements or any details at all really, I performed a ritual and let the demon enter me. He stayed for 3 months and was a mother fucker to get rid of. However, during that time, all I’d have to do is turn the light off and I would instantly see and hear into the spiritual worlds. It was an amazing experience.

But of course, after the demon had departed, so did my abilities… It was annoying and inspiring at the same time.

That’s cool Seeker, I’m glad you were able to share that.

Seeker,

is there a way to that but

edit: nevermind

[quote=“necromaster, post:17, topic:2176”]As a person who gets people possessed and is usually possessed himself, though from godforms and not demons I can say that most people don’t even know much about possession. In modern society you’re usually going to run into a black magician who is selling possessions and coincidentally it is usually demonic which is also a demon he works with quite a lot. Now the funny thing I learned in my black magick training is you can sell a person to a demon under a pact and once that person is possessed the demon basically makes the person it’s possessing their bitch and you reap a massive reward from the massive reward.
In fact it’s rare to be possessed and not be sold off simply because the majority of magicians selling such services are usually mentally unstable from practicing so called necromancy or something of that nature. Legitimate possession is not a bad thing, the demon will absolutely never take you over and run around in your body like these retards claim. It can be a powerful and pleasurable experience if done right, you just need to make sure you trust the person doing it because it can really mess you up if they screw you over.[/quote]
but yet you just said that you would sell possession on your newest thread…?

[quote="-TWF-, post:20, topic:2176"]But Bodomite if people put in their own work they have to you know…work at it.

I’ve got no problem with possession if that’s what someone chooses to do but many think his will be some shortcut to power where they can bypass having to work to build their senses and that makes no sense. If you can not feel or perceive a spirit you call on your own what makes you think you’ll do better if someone else calls it for you? Put in the work, build your senses so that you can at least feel and comprehend what it is your attempting to work with, work until you trust your intuition and the messages your getting. Then if you chooses to be possessed the benefits will be much richer as you’ll understand what it is your experiencing.

But this will likely go unheeded as poster after poster has proven, they’ll keep asking the same questions until they hear an answer they like. You have people jumping from system to system, spirit to spirit and method to method and then complain they see no results. Magick is work, hard work and if your not willing to put in the time to benefit yourself why would you assume a spirit would?[/quote]
It is def not a shortcut… You DO NOT get possessed and reap all the power by sitting on your couch. It is more like having a spiritual teacher guiding you and putting you thru extremely demanding trials… Speaking from my experience… for the Daemonic to come into you it takes a lot of energy and a lot of submission on the possessed part. You must do the path working required by that daemonic force or else they will destroy you. The hardest thing is going with the flow… allowing things to fall apart around you to be set down in a better place… Possession work is not for the newly trained sorcerer. It is something that should be considered when you feel you are at your strongest… otherwise you may let go to much and find yourself being pulled down into the abyss and not able to make it back up leaving your vessel completely controlled by the Daemonic force.

i am begging

Everyone is different. What one person might enjoy, another would be terrified of the same experience.
Mostly the fear comes from ignorance and disinformation, like the “A Haunting” tv shows, with their wild physical phenomena that obviously do not happen in the real world.
But, a person can just invite the entities in. At one’s own risk
Experience is the best teacher.
Also, depends on which entities you invite in. Positive vs. Negative entities,
What agendas they have and such.

Apparently, channeling Abbadon is very painful.

A friendly acquaintance of mine allowed me to meet abbadon. I like him, sort of, but I’m afraid of him. After what i’ve heard… Not sounding like someone I wanna call up anytime soon.

@Maxwell

What did you hear?

Moaning. Hissing. From her. She spoke of spiderwebs dripping gold.

That’s interesting spiderwebs dripping gold, I don’t blame you. Hearing moaning and hissing is pretty freaky.

great explaination. very good. thankyou

I always thought of possession as something done to benefit other people, and not yourself. So, basically, you would get possessed for someone else’s benefit. (like the old school ATRs or Shamanic traditions.)

I think most people are afraid to be possessed actually due to what they see in horror movies and various superstitious traditions , and to be fear possession can go quite wrong and sometimes it does

2 Likes

Im learning working with possession is part of my path. When it first started though I tried to fight it hard, for that exact reason. I had little experience and I thought I was going to lose control and my life would be destroyed. That was only partially true.

For me its more about a controlled submission to the spirit than it is losing control of myself, though that might just be semantics. And did it destroy my life? Partially, but thats also what I called it for. Certainly it has proved to be a positive in the long run.