Identifying parasites and other Spirits:

Hi I would like to know how can you tell if a Spirit attacking you is Parasite, a thought form or a Spirit trying to attach itself to you?

Is it possible for it to all be in the mind?

If so what would be a good way to solve it? Asking it politely to leave or asking a deity to remove it?

Thank you guys in advance :heart:

2 Likes

Also would leaving Magick stop drawing such entities to me?

Yes, it is all in the mind. Yes, asking politely and enlisting the aid of deity can help. The very best thing would be to fully recognise that this too is an aspect of your infinite wholeness, which is all mind (just not the ego mind alone). You are not merely an “ethical”, “goo” and “wonderful” person: you are all things and far beyond the trivial/petty judgement of the human mind. Hell, you’re not just a human either. Appearances are illusory. Self-knowledge is the best medicine.

1 Like

It’s just I’ve been feeling different lately in a not so good way. Unwanted fears popping up for example and the physical symptoms.

I have asked these things to leave and never return several times and I feel good afterwards but these energies always come back. I’ve asked the Help of two deities and if this keeps up I’ll have to ask one more for help.

Is it possible this is an aspect of yourself which both troubles you and is unwanted, but you haven’t confronted directly?

Maybe try petitioning your deities of choice to help you see the cause of the spirit attachments or root of the problem. If they keep coming back they’re being drawn by you somehow or (less likely) somebody is upholding the transfer of negative energy to yourself.

If it the problem is related to doing magic in general you should be able to do a solar banishing, envision yourself glowing brightly like the sun and sharply exhale and explode the energy outward from yourself a few times and then hold the glow on yourself a while.

2 Likes

Well I have been having this problem since I was a child… It’s getting more serious now…

Welcome @clathrate-gun. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

I saw your post about Hinduism. Try the mantra Aum Tare Tuttare Ture Swaha Trey Pey with the idea in mind that you want to face and get at the source of the entity problems within yourself and you’re asking for assistance. You may have just been asking the wrong question in trying to get rid of these, maybe the entities ARE leaving and not returning, only to be replaced with one that is basically the exact same thing. Bad karma doesn’t even have to be from this life to attract entities but you can potentially solve it in this one.

1 Like

Thank you! Whatever this Spirit is, it’s terrified of the Goddess Kali as well…

I actually have the feeling that it is one who has it out for me. It can explain a lot…

So I have somthing attached to me it seems like it’s behind me when ever I meditate or something like that it snaches the energy I formed it used to bring me alot of fear too but I got passed that I kept picturing little blue and white Divine lights flashing in the room then to hurt it then I thought of gathering the lights into myself and I actually seen it’s arm it was like a skeleton with skin over the bones I ended up getting a picture of its face and it had holes instead of eyes and big triangle shapped eyes the shape was sorta feline but not a cats. I’ve noticed for a long time I’ve been really energy drained but this is the first time I actually had a glimpse at it. I spent over an hour just trying to hurt it in my mind I think it attached like years ago while I was super defeated because of Gov mind control it’s been a long time that while picturing stuff it seems to be snatched away, I typically don’t really get an image to form much in my mind u less there energy behind it. I’m really surprised that I actually seen something though I figured I had protection. Any advice on how o he a name it wouldn’t tell me. Any and all advice for getting rid of it would be nice I should be getting some sage soon, I feel like it attached to my back and is drawing off my chakras.

1 Like
3 Likes

I read his main post it definitely seems like a religious pirit because of how vivid his arm was when I seen it life like and I tend o have a dull imagination. When I seen it’s body/face it was more with imagination. I did a shamanistic spirit animal tutorial a bit today and one o the animals that met me was a buck deer it tried to send light from it’s 3rd eye to mine I focused on what I was trying to tell me and my inner voice changes to “your not alone” it’s sorta rare for me to actually get the intended message through and really rare for me to hear a spirit but I’m working on it. So my mind might of made up what it actually looked like besides the arm just trying to fill in the blanks. Not sure where to go from here besides asking for help in the other form. Ty for the link and a response if you have one.

1 Like

There are some very good frequencies on YouTube that can help remove spirit attachments

1 Like

Just Google spirit detachment frequency or what should I use for the search terms. And ty for the response I’ve mainly only used them for 3rd eye opening sight exc and they seemed to help a little.

1 Like

Yeah they work wonders. I also use Miss Synergy’s subliminal for shielding. It’s pretty strong.

1 Like

I’ll check out miss synergy’s stuff think she has a detachment?

1 Like

Sapien Medicine has a one. Just don’t use earphones.

1 Like

Thoughtforms can only attach themselves to your mentalscape, they can’t “physically” drain from you like a real entity can, thoughtform parasites feed off you through means of your attention be it fear, praise, love, hate, etc.

A entity parasite, for example these ghouls that wander the etheric plane, they cannot speak, they’re practically purely instinct, they feed through contact i.e biting and latching onto you (despite them varying in size from small dogs to large bears)

some parasites use tendrils to latch on to you, but the common thread is ‘most’ parasites are incapable of the same level of thoughts as the common man and are mostly instincts and animalistic.

You can kill it yourself if it’s a legit entity or you can petition for a Deity or Demon, or Angel, or any race you know for help.

If it’s a thoughtform you work to keep it from your mind, through shielding your mind and forgetting about the thoughtform.

2 Likes

Lol I so would have used earphones if you didn’t say anything thinking louder for me should work better lol. Thanx again for the knowledge I’m excited thinking about how much more energy and ability I’ll regain once free from it I used to have a bigger aura and seemed like alot more energy even though I never did spells just prayers to lords and god

1 Like

Be sure to purify yourself after killing it.

1 Like