Identification of a symbol

Greetings all. I wasn’t sure in which category to write this but here goes. Can someone tell me what this symbol represents? I have a pendant in silver that has this symbol. I like it a lot. Been done 25 years ago. This small picture here showed is taken from a 1983 album of artist ‘Warlock - Burning the witches’. Thank you for your input everyone

symbol warlock lp

I forgot to mention that I looked all over the internet and couldn’t find a single example / name / designation or meaning. So it is rather strange.

This looks like the Radegast symbol

Oops. I think you get something here. A gazzilion thanks! It has been years I have been trying to know what that could mean. I think this is it!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Slavic god of strenght and also means << Honor and Hospitality>> it also is related to me and my incarnation in some aspects. Wow. you made my day, hell, you made my month! haha

1 Like

I love making people’s days. I love the energy it brings.

1 Like

thumbs up

1 Like

Does anyone here knows the meaning of this symbol?

symbol warlock lp

Am i buggin or this symbol was already posted for identification this week or was it other?

2 Likes

Same. I just though that after a few days, I might stumble on a person who see it or knows about it. If the forum adm. feels it should be deleted, proceed. It is ok

1 Like

Please do not make duplicate posts for the same question. I have merged these two into one.

Thanks and I had my asnwer on what this symbol means so, in 7 days, it is gonna be ok to delete it.

We do not delete topics that do not break the rules, especially where other’s have put in time and effort to make a response. It would be unfair to them to waste their work, and while you may be done, this could be helpful for others in the future.

That’s the point of a discussion forum, after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No i was talking about 7 days…I have read a post that in 7 days this post will be deleted, unless I have missread

1 Like

That is on the duplicated post, not this one. It’s a system feature of Discourse forums, when all posts of a thread are merged into another thread, the system will clean up the defunct thread automatically.

2 Likes