Ideas to get Visa renewed

Thank you @Akhtyahussein, I am a bit reluctant with Loa spirits, I heard they can be really violent. I was wondering how does it look like? I dreamt yesterday of an African grandpa with a big nose and grey eyes, he seemed not in a good mood

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Well my friend, do not be scared at all. According to literature there are three families of loas, Rada family, petro family and ghedes.

Rada family are more benevolent are airy loas. Being from element of air there are more cool/kind and easy to work with. Petro family are fiery loa meaning they are more violent. Ghedes are spirit of the dead, as with living there are cool ones and who are quite opposite to be cool.

There is a misconception that Rada family do only good and Petro only baneful well that isnt true both families can heal and curse at the same time with exception of Papa Legba he do only good things.

So as with any spirit approach them with respect there is nothing to fear all three families are great protectors and can help you with anything once you call them.

But for Papa Legba i dont have a doubt about him, he is great spirit to work with kind, understanding, a good listener i mean just try him and you will see, keep your worries to rest my friend.
@mth_yesco

4 Likes

@Akhtyahussein thank you my friend for your encouragement and explanation,
I am not scared anymore. I will research a lot on him and try him cause I know almost nothing about him and how to work with him

I hope I can finally fix my problems

1 Like

Can you do a ritual for me to ask Papa Legba to help me? @Akhtyahussein
Can you help me?

1 Like

@mth_yesco you can do it yourself, just trust yourself. :+1:

@mth_yesco You made this request in the " Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others" and you had good responses.

However @Akhtyahussein these responses you made are a derail from that thread, which has very clear rules for it’s working, you are only to post what you have done for a user, not use the thread to give general advice.

As such I’ve moved this conversation out here so you can carry on in peace. mth_yesco, you will need to restate your request in this working thread, should you wish that to be there still.

Please respect the rules of working threads in future guys, ok? :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I asked if someone could help me with a ritual for protection not to get a visa. I stated this in the beginning … was this against the rules? @Mulberry

You original request post was fine, it was @Akhtyahussein who did not do any work and was giving advice, ad your answers to him, 7 posts in all, that were against the rules of the thread.

I couldn’t make a copy of your request for this thread, and without it this thread wouldn’t make sense. My only other option was to simply delete this conversation from that thread. I opted to keep it by moving it out to it’s own topic.

That’s why you have to repost. Does that make sense?

2 Likes

Yes it does. Thank you. Should I just copy and paste the original post to the thread?

1 Like

Yes that would work great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would evoke Duke Bathin. He’s very very Swift with these kinds of things. I’ve called him before and he has always delivered.

Good luck.

1 Like

Dear Akhtyahussein, thank you so much and i will certainly run with your advise and I have the book you have recommended and I will start reading up on it. I thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi, thank you :blush: I will research on him and ask him to help. Thanks again @Kindraathe

1 Like

I worship the Yoruba Orisha religion and Oshun is like Hakete and she is very kind. But I will certainly dig deep to find where all these pain is coming from. I thank you so much.

1 Like

Okay okay. Thanks a lot @gtjoy_Johansson

If you need any help or information about Duke Bathin let me know. Ive been working with him since 2004.

1 Like

Bathin is THE demon for this. Mercury also could do this I think but I never tried it.

1 Like

Yes go ahead

Okay i am posting it just now now @gtjoy_Johansson

Great great thank you, for sure I will need some help. I am reading your previous posts on him and your bulletproof preparation so interesting. I am starting tomorrow

1 Like