Ice breaker

Are there any spells that you can cast on a person who doesn’t know you or the two of you are not close and make approaching easier or make them instantly like you when you approach them ?

2 Likes

Cologne

4 Likes

Anything that will boost your confidence. Confidence is what will take you far in matters of human relations.

Lord Asmodeus, Sitri, Sallos, or Dantalion may be able to help with your influence and manipulation as well. Lord Belial also does well with influence in general.

As for spells, I use confidence as a spell within itself. I engulf myself with an aura of allure and knowing that I will attract and influence who I need to. Demons can boost this influence.

4 Likes

Sitri and Dantalion can advise you but they can be both cryptic and poetic in or to get you to think as well as straightforward and blunt as a hammer. Least with me this is how they have been.

2 Likes

As my experience asmodeus will work fast. As the other mentioned. But seems admodeus delivery wat u want atracion… Yes i try all the above. But seems asmodeus is the long results, not fast.

1 Like

Asmodeus, Lilith & Naamah are good for confidence with a hint of flirt :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah try Asmoday

3 Likes

@LordVader Four peeps bring up Asmodeus lol

3 Likes

Lol I keep seeing his name everywhere…don’t know why…

2 Likes

Call him up, if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Got a lot of stuff to deal with other demons… unfortunately :confused: