I worked with Lucifer for the first time and it was awesome

Okay so this afternoon I drew the sigil and meditated in my bed. I was super excited, like if I was about to play my favorite Star Wars game… i said his enn multiple times and I heard his voice in my head… I told him all that I wanted, he asked if I could promise him something… I hope everything comes fast, I really need it… has anything like this ever happened to anyone else

7 Likes

Yeah…Lord Lucifer is exceptionally awesome.

1. He changed a whole international law for me because I wanted to move out of my country fast. FOR FREE (ANd this is no small deal). I MEAN REALLY. THIS IS DIFFICULT. CHANGING A LAW is difficult as fuck.

2. He saved my life from many evil spirits that were attacking me…Yeah I was tortured by these evil spirits for 3-4days. Lord Krishna came to help me as well…Great Gods. They helped me for free. Even other Demonic Kings couldn’t save me. These enetities attacking me were powerful. You can guess how much effort Lord Lucifer put into fighting for me. If the Gods wouldn’t have helped, I would have committed suicide And he did it FOR FREE

3. He helped me get an extension on my studies that I am doing. If not for him, I would have lost $5000 :frowning: FOR FREE

I don’t know why helps me for free. I have never given any god any offerings. (got no money) but they still helped me. We are so lucky to have Lord Lucifer on our side.

7 Likes

I asked Lucifer for help with a girl and financial help. I asked if he could make her apologize to me and make her be the way she was before. I asked for financial help with 5,500 because I recently got fired and I want to help my mom with her debts and help pay bills since we’re both struggling… he made me promise to stop doing two things… he said I’d have these things fast… I really hope tomorrow I’ll get what I asked… it’s something I really want and he knew that when I was saying all this in detail.

2 Likes

I saw how built he was and I asked him, if he could give me Body results like his if I continued my workout routine

1 Like

Yes, as you say! Lucifer is a very protective, altruistic and for some reasons, he had similar (not exactly, but similar) vibes to me like Lord Krishna’s have before I found Him by Lord Shiva’s guide. Your experience with both of them proves their motivations, generosity and greatness.

If I should name two God who helped me a lot (who saved my life, gave me new opportunities, or even little gift for no reasons in my everyday life), that would be Lord Krishna and Lucifer.

If the Gods wouldn’t have helped, I would have committed suicide And he did it FOR FREE

And I’m glad you’re still with us!
:wine_glass::black_heart:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you so much
XD and yeah they are pretty darn awesome.

How fast does Lucifer work, especially when it comes to you making a promise to him

well with the number 3 point I mentioned. Results came in…WAIT FOR IT…

5hours

YES.

5 hours.

He is truly the greatest :slight_smile: Should have mentioned this point earlier.

And trust me, it was him helping me. Like I know how deep shit I was in, It was Lord Lucifer helping me. WEll, not him, but his servants. So his Servants helped me out and results came in 5hr.

WEll, not him, but his servants. So his Servants helped me out and results came in 5hr.

Wow 5 hours… so for sure I’ll see something happen tomorrow… yes!!.. do you have a connection with Lucifer

What servants helped you

oh my :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

XD well don’t get discouraged if nothing happens tomorrow. Because things are different for everyone. My case was very urgent. My case was Very Urgent.

Well, it’s never the entity themselves that help you. They send there servants to do the job. You can even ask an entity a name of there servants so when you need someething, you can go straight away to there servants and not them.

1 Like

Mine is also urgent. But I know patience is key

1 Like

Patience is something I’m learning now…in fact he is teaching me that…he is amazing indeed…he’s helping me with my shadow work and he’s guiding me with the smallest doubts coming up in my mind…a lot more to go…:blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Right before you messaged me I was meditating and speaking with Beelzebub for the first time… very respectful and nice

1 Like

How were you communicating with Beelzebub? Telepathically or clairaudience?

Yeah he’s amazing! Truly my favorite

Telepathically

How fast does he answer your request. He promised me by today