I wish to know how mortals perceive my kind

so we’re just gonna keep helping a 13 year old girl alienate herself?
I’m cool with it, just trying to find out in advance.
because this shit does not make you cool, at all.
especially as an early teen, and I’m not a female so I can’t comment but I’d imagine the other girls are/will be mean about it.

I guess it’s good to do this early, as opposed to some of the other folks I see on here in their 30s talking about being a demon,god, angel, ancient being, etc.

TL;DR

prove it.

10 Likes

There’s a reason higher entity reincarnated into human body. It’s cuz they got downgraded for misusing their powers or they need to relearn some soul lessons. Just an idea. :man_shrugging:

So the earth is some kind of purgatory for spirits? I don’t think so.

5 Likes

yes. playground to learn some soul lesson. not purgatory. Not just for spirits. WEll, u can say that. we all are spirits. some downgraded than others.

Lol wrong on so many levels. XD

3 Likes

=oP @anon48079295 U can’t disprove it or prove it. haha. it’s just an idea that can be useful to some as motivation to do better.

to add on to my other post, I’ve always left an open invitation for any being or entity or practitioner, try something.
curse, attack, whatever.
I just filter the energy and use it for my regular mundane shit.
:man_shrugging:

just an idea on how to prove your status OP.

I can with my own knowledge of why I reincarnated as well as others :slight_smile: it’s usually the difference between self exploration and generalized theory of why everyone is here.

However that’s kind of a fear based tactic to get people to do better based off a subjective idea of what they did was even bad to begin with lol.

3 Likes

just cuz your here on earth don’t mean you did bad. U might of chosen to be here to learn.

Yes but I’m going off your previous statements.

the other person said it was purgatory i didn’t say it was. i said it was playground. =oP playground leave room for many open interpretations. purgatory makes it like punishment.

You said:

Sounds like punishment to me. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

that don’t sound like punishment to me. =o) it’s reward. whatever it is. it’s still about soul evolution.

math
Let’s just agree to disagree.

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly :joy: :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

The demon poster ask how people perceive his kind so i gave an idea/thought about it. I don’t know why you two are arguing about such idea… lol

I wouldn’t call it arguing tbh that’s a stretch

2 Likes

definition of argument is expressing opposing or different viewpoints. so it’s valid as argument. =o)

Wisepup is arguing people right now just for the sake of arguing :laughing:

6 Likes

Powerful, emotional, sensitive, rational, loving, caring, brave, wise, knowledgable, neutral, accepting, generous, genuine, effective, magical, physical, beautiful, fair, amazing, creative, divine…

But they can also be:

Irrational, hating, afraid, ineffective, abysmal, grim, damaging, belligerent, atrocious, offensive, oppressive, vindictive, vile, vicious…

This is very much applicable to mere “mortals” like humans, too. The “mortal mind” are very similar to any spirit or demon that have any kind of resemblance to something called “emotions”, whether it’s rational, irrational or even indifferent.

What is it with demons looking down at mortal humans? This is often depicted in movies and tv-shows, rather than how spirits actually see humans in real life. I’m sure not alone in seeing the stupidity of the human collective, but that shouldn’t take away the smart individuals out there.

Oh, and don’t judge people you don’t know, because some of us have experienced a lot over the years.

7 Likes