I will pull oracle cards for you šŸ”® - Part 2

This seems to be a lot about self healing and finding out what you really want and need.

Experiencing yourself and acknowledging the things you really want and need in life in order to be happy and get what you wish for :slight_smile:

Believe in your powers and use them for good goals and/or to help others.

When you know what you really want, you can focus on it and make it happen.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

it resonates very much

also the pictures are very resonating :slight_smile:

thank you Lunia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll take the romance and goddess decks please! I would really like this private like last time though.

Seems like there is a spirit that wants to work with you - maybe in order to show you the truth about something or the spirit wants to teach you something new. It seems to be the right time for it.

I am not sure if you already worked with that spirit but there might be signs. Seems to me like the spirit is ready and waiting for your agreement and/or connection.

Again, a woman in your cards. Last time with a heart if I remembered correctly, this time a coin. Itā€™s feminine energy. - As you told me last time you had no idea what I was talking about or who she was and because that energy showed up again in this reading - I asked my cards who she was.
It seems to me like itā€™s someone, probably an ex or someone you had a connection with, who came back into your energies somehow - maybe you are not aware of it yet. This person is acting behind your back according to the cards.
I wouldnā€™t look any deeper without permission or being asked to do so but I wanted to be able to say why I keep getting this when I pull energy cards for you.

2 Likes

@Lunia

May I please pick the Goddess Oracle and the Energy Oracle?

My question is - what is the likely outcome of my current relationship?

1 Like

Any inkling who that might be?

Again, no ex has come back into my life, unless you count @Empress_Arianna (we did take a short break in our relationship) so I still have no idea who that could be referring to.

The bit about a spirit wanting to work with me resonates, as I have felt there is something/someone waiting for me. The rest, though, Iā€™m clueless about.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

goddess guidance, and romance.

What is going to happen to my relationship life?

thanks in advanced

1 Like

I donā€™t think that this person is literally in your life or that you have contact. Itā€™s ā€žbehind your backā€œ, in secret.
Itā€™s of course possible I am all wrong but it showed up twice and I am not so inaccurate usually :joy: But I would never claim that I canā€™t be wrong.

But anyways, the part about the spirit was much more present. I donā€™t do readings about which entity it could be but I think there is definitely someone waiting for you.

2 Likes

I second thisā€¦ @Lunia can I have the goddess guidance and the romance deck please .
My question is. Am I suppose to stay and fight or leave this connection ?
Much thanks

1 Like

There seems to be something you wish for or need to happen. It could have something to do with healing or it means that you have more healing abilities then you might be aware of.

Live in the now, not in the future - but try to pretend that what you wish for already happened to be able to manifest it into your life. It will happen when the right time had come.

There also seems to be some kind of conflict or thinking about darkness and light (or maybe some other polarity) in your life. Both need each other to exist so accept them to find the balance.

1 Like

Wow thank you!

1 Like

I am getting that there are some negative people around you. Donā€™t let them affect you, know your worth and know, that you donā€™t have to care about others peoples opinions as long as they are just toxic.

There seems to be something on your path or on your life, that you are not really aware of yet - something ā€žin-betweenā€œ. Working with a spirit could help you with this - maybe to see the full truth or to work on the things thatā€˜ve been hidden so far but that need some attention.

Donā€™t get impatient, even if it may seem that itā€™s not working the way you want it, have trust, that everything will happen with the right timing .

P.S.
I would love a lenormand reading!
Please pm me if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! i choose Goddess Card and Romance

1 Like

A lot of people are choosing these 2 decks. Huh.

2 Likes

Goddess and energy if possible plz. Thanx.

1 Like

Can I have one, please.
Energy tarot called me. Thanks a lot for your time!

1 Like

It does resonate, itā€™s pretty accurate actually.
And this is helping me alot:

Thank you. :sparkles:

1 Like

if you still doing those, Unicorn and Animal Spirit pls

1 Like

Still going? I would love a Romance & Unicorn Oracle draw if so :hugs:

1 Like

It seems to me like there is some emotional confusion at the moment. There seems to be someone that you had a connection with but it didnā€™t work out. But in the other hand there is someone else you have a really deep connection with. Both people seem to be in your mind somehow.
Accept those feelings and be good to yourself to get rid of negative emotions.

You donā€™t have to go trough everting alone. Let other piepte support you or listen to your thoughts. They might have good advice.

Donā€™t worry, everything will be fine at the end.

You and the people you care for are spiritually protected.