I want to wear a necklace with Belial stealth

Belial. Yes i thought if him as you wrote. I believe Lucifer will be your friend.
I really have no idea why but i get these “feelings” often right though. So seek out his presence.
You can do ritual in secret when no one around or go to a park at night best place for Belial. … a bit dangerous for me to do though so i have my beloved bonsai in my temple.

2 Likes

Did you get this from Lucifer now, as a warning to me?

I met Lucifer and I still have his secrecy, I called him, but there was something he did not do that made me so sad with him, I asked him to bring an ex boyfriend of mine, but that’s already been 3 months and nothing of him to bring, I’ve seen cases here in the forum that in less than a month have already obtained many results, then due to not having done so I moved away a little, but I respect him a lot (Lucifer), I never uttered any bad words against lucifer, and I did not even lack respect for him, no matter how sad I was that I had not been met with this request. I believe other things he may have done, but what I wanted most I could not be attended to. So my question about what you said about Lucifer.

2 Likes

Until this ritual is good, my parents leave a lot, but I wanted to have a place of my own for those purposes, even if one day I want to offer something to him, a sacrifice of some animal, something that does not give.

1 Like

Its probably in your best interest that he didn’t asking for an ex is lik asking your mu for that lolly you dropped on the public toilets or mall. This is for you when they don’t do it. I am not aiming to be insulting i just can’t help being blunt

1 Like

I did not quite understand what I meant. Can you be clearer ??
It can be direct without problems, I do not feel insulted. You can talk without problems.

1 Like

Pple find me either abrasive & blunt or outright vague -i just say oops your talking to a Gemini

1 Like

I still do not understand. I do not speak English, so I use google translate, but I do not understand some of the things you’re saying. You can talk in a way that I can understand better. It’s kind of confusing.