I want to wear a necklace with Belial stealth

But of Course.

3 Likes

Many thanks for contributing with the image.

Belial is associated with Scorpions, you may be able to find a small tie pin or lapen pin or something with a stylised scorpion image, that will fly under the radar?

These things are widely available because Scorpio is an astrological sign. Cufflinks as well, male or female, those would barely be noticeable if you choose something subtle, and you can take them off each night and leave them on his altar to “recharge.”

I think he also appreciates carnelian and there are many business-wear appropriate items with carnelian.

5 Likes

I am very grateful for your comments.
So I would have no problem using Belial’s sigil on the neck as a cord, as soon as I ordered a piece like a small coin-sized medal, and I’ll stick his sigil in it, I want something done right, with enough quality, I want to make silver plated with gold, or only silver. No one will ever suspect that it will be a secret of Belial, except someone I know, but I will use the same string with a Hexagram, half that the two will blend and people will blur the other piece that is the sigil of Belial. I will use daily to improve my technique in my work and also other skills and develop my sensibility in the communication between me and him. I will also use the same piece in evocations, I will ask him to consecrate the play and keep his black flame alive in the play. Unfortunately, I do not have an altar because I live with my family and everyone is a Christian.

3 Likes

You have just given me a very good idea, thank you. :smiley:

Covert sigils disguised in ordinary photos incoming once I figure the method out. And if anyone sees this and can make this happen before me, get in there! :+1:

2 Likes

I thank you for your participation in the post. The piece will have to do until the end since March and I will post here the photo of Belial’s secrecy that I will use in my cordon.

I’ll have one more or less piece on that model and have the Belial Seal engraved in the center of the piece. As soon as it’s ready, I’ll post a post here to show the photo of the finished piece.

de3c7e4e74

3 Likes

Urk. Just do a spirit jar or tin w lid a small box. And store it under your bed or un your undies draw. Put things like acorn seed or whatever. Make look like your doing a horticulture or artsy craft u can use a cross place it sideways or upside down or think of it as its original meaning, that of a phallic a sex symbol also sex connects to the Kunadlini rising. And the suckets don’t know anything :wink:. If you can’t lighy candles in your room you can stare at pictures of flame or even find another source to aid your relaxations. You can begin imagining what a candle flame looks like be very sneaky lie without guilt if you have trouble ask Belial to help you be more secretive and to make your actions invisible ask his help and remember to follow his instructions.
Ultimately you will have to move out of that environment - i don’t know how old you are.

3 Likes

Thank you for your comments. So even for a simple evocation to light candles in my room when I’m alone or wait for the dawn when everyone is sleeping and I meditate with secrecy. I can not make an altar where I have access candles or visible images of other things.
I do not really care to use your sigil on my cordon, no, I’ve even made a budget for how much I’ll spend, I’m going to make a Belial sgilo in gold, a very delicate and beautiful piece, and I’ll wear it on my chest. Sometimes also when I have some more money I rent some house by season to be able to make my evocations and I do them with a great tranquility and peace. But my intention in the near future is to have a house just to perform evocations and some work, and also my desire is to create a direct and strong communication medium, I am betting on your secrecy in my cordon. I am on a long walk with Belial in search of my financial and spiritual ascendancy.

3 Likes

As I said earlier, I would make the pendant with Belial’s sigil and use it as a matter of course to get a constant connection bridge. I made the whole pendant in gold and the whole cord in gold, it is missing I just activate the sigil of Belial.

I already wore this hexagram pendant, I’ll use the two together on the string.

3 Likes

Nice! Great job Thunder. I have an Belial amulet I made out of a Tiger’s Eye stone pendant. I associate Belial to ALL earthly matters; power structures, politics, finance, money, lust/sex,… Hence my association with Tiger’s Eye stone.

Well, mine is not as pretty nor sophisticated :disappointed:

2 Likes

I really believe that the value of things is more in the love and dedication that you use in what you do and not in the financial value. I am sure that yours is very valuable, because you have put your effort, dedication, love to build it, know that “they” do not care about the financial value of anything, but about your dedication to them.
I made mine in gold even though I had already promised to do it in gold.
I am very grateful to share your experience.

Can you tell me more about your experience using your amulet? Did you notice any difference?

2 Likes

Thanks for your words. You are definitely right; dedication, devotion and honesty is what these entities look for.

Just have had mine for the last two weeks. So far so good, I have it mostly for protection (physical and otherwise). Have not gotten sick, nor have had accidents or any other issues. So I gotta say it’s working. You may say “Duh, that’s no proof”. Well, I have been a shit magnet for so many issues. I’ve brought calamity upon calamity upon myself before I started treading on the LHP.

Later on, I will be making a talisman with tiger’s eye, ruby and some other stones specifically for lust. LOL! I will definitely keep you posted for this one!

Belial has been wonderful. I am sure you will definitely see/feel a difference with your talisman for your specific purposes. Enjoy the results!

Best regards,
Ch

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. I look forward to more updates of your experiences. Thank you very much.
I will activate it tomorrow, as soon as I begin to attest my experiences I will share here.

1 Like

Most Christians don’t even know WTF a sigil is.
So wear what you will, if they ask, tell them it’s a chinese character for Rebel. Fuck their ignorance.

Hell, get some posters made of giant sigils and tack them onto your walls. The sigils will affect the Christian’s minds and hopefully liberate the assholes from their enslaved ideology.

4 Likes

@SorcererSupreme live the way you think.
Absolutely good idea. ( am going to buy sigils to wear online)

2 Likes

Hey,
Buying online is certainly an option. Making your own can be much more personalized and be more powerful.
I don’t wanna keep hijacking Thunder’s thread. I’ll just mention wood + pyrography + (epoxy resin)-optional can make for amazing work. It’s relatively cheap and very accessible. Look for it on Youtube.
I’ll make a separate thread later.

Best,
Erick

2 Likes

When you don’t have ingredients & tools the only option left is to buy

2 Likes

Definitely, I agree.

1 Like

Hahaha You can be at ease. I do not bother, we are here in search of experiences and report ours, so the more information, the better it will be.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your tips and thank you for your contribution. To make matters worse, my father is a pastor of a petencostal church and she works with “exorcism” (I used this expression to be easier to understand). I was an evangelist, but I left, but I still respect religion a lot as I respect all existing religions. But as soon as I can, I’ll rent some space just to perform evocations, set up a small altar for Belial, create an environment where I can further strengthen my bond with Belial and be able to experiment, have a place of my own to do everything. My journey is very great, my goals are greater, my material ambition is even greater.

2 Likes