I want to wear a necklace with Belial stealth

I’ve already made several posts about Belial’s achievements in my life.
A doubt arises. Can I use Belial’s sigil as a necklace in order to further narrow our connection? I already use a gold cord with a hexagram, can I use the two without interfering with each other? I want to use the sigil activated, but use it as a connection bridge between me and Belial, I asked for his help for continuous work, I want to use the cord with Belial secrecy in that period in order to get even more help and a deep connection with him and tb like a bridge of meditation.

6 Likes

Even though Belial can use stealth, the main foundation of his realm isnt built off secrecy, but rather unearthing secrets, being discovered, etc. If you are a career person it does you no Good to skulk in the shadows, but rather you become one in the spotlight.

5 Likes

Be clearer. Work in the financial market, forex market, index, stock market, active trading job. To use his sigil in a cordon would be a way to make us close, to be in contact with him, to use his secrecy in a cord as an amulet, he would have to make his sigil in gold. I want to use the cord as a bridge between him and me on a daily basis. My English can be very bad because I’m using google translator.

3 Likes

I have his sigil pendant charged by myself, and another piece of jewelry charged by a fellow long time demonalter. I wear either one pretty much everyday

5 Likes

Do you notice any difference when using it and when not using it?

I took a break from wearing it for a few days a while back. When I went to put it on I was overwhelmed with energy, to the point of almost passing out. When I first charged his sigil pendant I was overcome with the most intense lust of my life for like 2 weeks. But Ive had it on everyday since then

2 Likes

Very interesting. Did you start using the sigil in the cord for how long?

Yes you can do that with his necklace. I do it with a sigil of Lucifer pendant.

1 Like

Thank you very much.
Do you use it for how long in the cord, feel something when you are with it, can you notice any difference when you are with it and when you are not with it in your cord?

Yeah, it helps you establish a stronger connection. You can access his pattern of energy more “readily” so to speak. When I evoke him, he comes faster. He also protects me through it. There’s also a stronger telepathic link to him, meaning i don’t have to evoke him to talk. He also works through the necklace too.

He sort of lives in it. The pendant does not leave the chain. If you do this and you don’t want to wear it at some point, place it on your altar. Not just anywhere, because it’s enchanted and if you lose it, it can damage your connection. Same goes for breaking it, etc. You may also having to find yourself recharging it too.

3 Likes

Very interesting your comments. Very grateful to share your experience.

1 Like

If you’ve seen Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, it’s a lot like the main character’s pendant and the spirit, Astral.

Speaking of which you can astral project into the necklace and meet the spirit there. If you’re creative enough, you can do a lot with this.

2 Likes

Ive been using it for about 4 months now

1 Like

I ended up having this desire after evoking Belial, made the evocation of it on 03-02-2019. He may have blown it in my head. But I will make a gold plated silver and wear it constantly. Thank you very much for your valuable information.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Taking advantage, I take a doubt, already use a cord with a Hexagram, would just put a new pendant and use the Hexagram along with the Sigil of Belial. Would it be any problem to use the two together?

There shouldn’t be?

1 Like

do not know. Is it any problem to use both together?

I mean I’ve worn a Seere ring and other stuff at once so you should be ok.

1 Like

OK. thank you very much. I’ll use both, sigil de belial and the hexagram.

1 Like