I want to know the result of the math test

So you’re on a magick forum telling us not to believe in spells. Fascinating.

7 Likes

Proves proves proves always newbies want proves … try go on this path and you will have thousand of them…

3 Likes

The hell do you think calling up demons is?

4 Likes

the point of magic isn’t to prove a point like that. It’s faith based, and if you don’t believe in something because of “no proof,” then you really shouldn’t be trying to practice something belief based.

2 Likes

Lmaaaaaaaoooo

The best part is I said sigils not spells
The same way he’d use sigils for what he wants

2 Likes

So how can you be sure that it was magick and not coincidence?

Frequency, timing…

3 Likes

Magick is not a religion and spells are not a dogma. I believe in magick but I need to be sure it works and it is not just self illusion or coincidence.

Stonehenge, I created This thread just for people like you who have issues with believing in Magicks efficacy. There’s over 200 success stories of people using Magick to get what they want. If not a single story there convinces you that there might be something to this, then nothing we say here will. You should take some time to read through that, and start with the stories under the heading “baneful Magick” because a lot of the stuff there is extremely difficult to dismiss as mere coincidence

6 Likes

aabdd78af8363fe6a9fa3b7aa31ba1ac32b025ee479c980650dbd60b2554bc6f

5 Likes

So is magick a religion? It is faith based in some parts, yes, but you need to practice to be sure it is real.

This thread isn’t going anywhere, the OP is being ignorant and ignoring the answers given to them, and all the while insulting us serious practitioners.

I vote the thread gets unlisted/locked, because other threads have answered this question and this conversation is going nowhere.

6 Likes

Magick is between and art and a science, and it has recognised paths and limitations.

Agreed, @Stonehenge I’m going to send you some links, you know the welcome PM covers that we are not here to convert anyone, so this is indeed going nowhere.

7 Likes

For most people, part of the progress of learning magick is a “leap of faith” a period where you are learning and gathering power where your magic doesn’t work yet. Most people give up on this stage. Which is a good thing in my books. People who become succesfull and even powerful sorcerers go through this period of uncertainty, its a part of the journey. No one has an obligation to prove anything to you, if you continue diligent practice magick will prove itself to you

10 Likes