I want to know the result of the math test

Khan academy is great for studying math breaks down problems well enough try that and a spell to retain the info

3 Likes

But to get a information in the past? something that already happened but you weren’t at the local in the moment, it wouldn’t be so much difficult since you are not trying to predict the future.
the test was already done, it will just be given next class.

1 Like

I need help with an exam I will be taking on the 15th but the thing is I have studied I just want to make sure I do well and my studying is not in vain so whom should I invoke for that situation rahnoren?

1 Like

spells like that seems to be self illusion. If you believe that now you have a “power” to retain more info you are going to do so and retain more info.

2 Likes

Good to know thank you

2 Likes

This might be usefeul

3 Likes

Thanks man, very helpful. But I would want a method to know the exact answers for this test. In Goetia is said that Vassago can know the past and the future and hidden thing so i would want his help in this way.

1 Like

They probably could if your clairaudience id developed enough. Orobas could do it too

3 Likes

Can Orobas help me to develop my Clairvoyance? have you evoked any goetic demon and how you have done it?

1 Like

So it’s pretty apparent that knowing math test questions past, present or future is kinda difficult.

… but you knew that, since if you’re doing math and worried about tests you probably also know that if magic was both real and easy, everybody would be doing it.

Magick starts with you wanting to learn in earnest. There’s usually a natural progression from wondering about natural forces, trying and getting frustrated at everything from telepathy to knowing your math tests, to finally figuring out a set of mental techniques that transform your life.

That’s where it starts.

When you then take those mental techniques and, say, turn your focus both radically outward into the cosmos and inwards as before, but now perhaps in search of something … something else … well, then you are definitely on a magical path.

By that time you won’t be worried about math tests.

Go study dude. Come back after your test.

5 Likes

Basically this is equivalent of trying to get out of 1000 meter run by running a marathon. Doing something a lot harder to get out of a fairly minor annoyance.

3 Likes

I’m a med student… My dark night came right before finals.
To combat the lack of focus/food/sleep, I’d try my best to study and then an hour before each exam I used "increase mental focus’ sigil rituals from one of Damon Brand’s books. You still need to study (obviously) but it helped keep a clear mind. There’s also rituals to help retain what you studied.
I also sent energy into each exam paper before starting the exam but I think the sigils would work better for you

7 Likes

Stonehenge, let me just say this. Whether or not predicting the exact future in this way is possible isn’t important here. The important thing to know is that even if it is possible, you absolutely do not have the clairvoyance skills necessary to be able to do it in time for this test of yours, so I would suggest that you start cramming

6 Likes

wtf is this thread :worried:

plus: you need to work on your senses if you want to know your ehm ehm math test results …

5 Likes

Your assertion is uneducated and insulting.

You want magick to be something that it isn’t: a replacement for using your brain. Divination tends to detect probabilities, and chains of cause and effect, it doesn’t exist to save you time performing simple tasks.

6 Likes

As i said before, that is SELF-ILLUSION. If you believe that you have done a “spell” to retain more info or clear your mind, you are going to do so, because of the self suggestion.

1 Like

Are you God? Because only an ominscient being would be able to sit there and confidently tell someone else what is in their mind, and what was the result of magick.

3 Likes

I know that for sure, because of that I suggested to work with Vassago. In Ars Goetia is said he has the power to know the past and the future.

1 Like

Self illusion is thinking a magic 8 ball will give you answers when really all you need to do is study a bit.
Self illusion is believing that the world is kind enough to help someone who does nothing to help themselves.

7 Likes

No.

If you can’t sustain the affirmation and prove that the “spell” has done its job, but you believe it works, that is IRRATIONAL.

1 Like