I want to kill a rapist

Well, it was generally being pissed off with people at work, countries even etc. Yes, they ran into trouble but the anger took its toll on me and I ran into some trouble too because what affected them also affected me negatively–I lost professional contacts, reputation, had to quit jobs, leave countries, spend money unnecessarily, inconvenient paperwork due to changes in laws etc. in some cases–we’re all one consciousness. Then to top it off, all that anger tends to get more embedded in you and reinforces the disempowering illusion that there are causes outside of your consciousness in your experience. It all got better eventually when I realised the true cause was within my consciousness and got to the basics of building a more positive/balanced state of mind. Until then, yeah it was a mix of stuff.

However, I understand your point of view: when I was convinced I was wronged by a seeming other it was nigh impossible to see it any other way so I did the revenge work and learned the hard way. You can avoid that risk if you wish.

2 Likes

Call on glasya labolas or andras

1 Like

Why not just use magic to change him

Send me his picture on a PM if you want. I will prepare for you an application for easy cursing. You will be able to prick endless pins inside him and there will be blood for every one. This can happen on Sunday evening.

1 Like

What is intention besides emotion?
Isn’t the concept of “will and intention” a proxy for feelings? And do they not have to be strong?
Now it seems that unaccounted for, unexamined feelings are such that can ruin Magick work, but not feelings themselves.

I can see how most spells can be executed without emotion, but from what I’ve read on posts in these very forums is that kill spells require some of the most intense overpowering emotions you can muster.

1 Like

Sociopaths can’t be changed. Also sociopaths have no incentive to change when they’ve successfully positioned themselves behind a power structure that enables them.

3 Likes

Ok …well… he is someone who does cocaine and pills and I objectively want him to overdose on cocaine and pills.

1 Like

You might want to involve a protector of children, like Artemis or Erzulie Dantor, if you’re worried about his kid. If you’re hard set on obliterating him, but approach an initiatic guardian like one of those and ask them to move the kid out of your way, there’s a good chance it’ll get handled for you so you can deal with the dad.

My advice to you is to do this yourself; don’t hire anybody. This is because need is an important factor in magic, and a contractor doesn’t need to help you, and doesn’t have the feelings of needing to accomplish the objective. It is not worth it to spend any money, really, on getting other people to act on your behalf, because they are not as connected or entangled with the objective. If you’re going to throw cash around, do it to make sure that you have the right stuff. Bluntly, nobody you could hire will want him gone more than you, and the level of ‘gone’ most people talk about isn’t the one I’ve been talking to you about. You may get someone to perform a real death hex on him, but that’s beyond the capabilities or willingness of majority (you will notice there are no ‘hex testimonials’ anymore at least), and even then, I’m talking to you about a finer quality of destruction.

The only circumstance in which it makes explainable sense to hire someone is to divine on most successful courses of action for you, and if they know anything, they’ll be able to give you a general compass to follow if you just say ‘I’m wondering how to navigate this situation’. Don’t go wasting your money, when you could practice intensely for only a little while really and come out ahead of most ‘professionals’ in raw output.

The feelings you described as experiencing daily are a more powerful pattern than most hired sorcerers will get you. IMO it is only fair that you engulf this pattern and it’s maker, but, to do that, you need to do the magic yourself.

@987ritual is correct in that you have to see this person as essentially your equal, the same stuff as you but another flavor, because acknowledging the shared human element is how you anchor the result to their bodies/socially perceived self. “The first rule is to always face your enemy”, and all that; you have to see yourself through their eyes to be able to shut theirs. Putting people on a pedestal or in a pit creates inherent animal judgement about them that can leave you a bit sideways. You have to look at their face to peel it. :slight_smile:

987’s also right on the terms of people not really being separate entities, @duskwalker , but in the same way you rarely address your hair by the individual strand; it’s a collective of esoterically and functionally self-same stuff. Until you have put enough magic into yourself to fundamentally alter your energetic behaviors, you are resonantly human- which means that ritually, working on another human creates a feedback loop, which is why there are methods to ‘reverse’ magic as if it was a car or trajectory, as well as methods to protect yourself from blowback, detection, etc.

In the rawest-to-reality sense, the only time there is registered differentiation in the mass of human consciousness is when it is magically patterned; we are given identity by our rituals. :slight_smile:

OP, I honestly haven’t had a haunting like that, but karma is real (it’s not moralistic like most people would have you believe, just a property of energy echoing into and out of your self/life; it can even be affected by seasons) and erasure is actually one of those events that has a kind of neutral pull in it, partly because it’s a universal act, and partly because total erasure done successfully circumvents negative possible side effects, because those arise from ‘scraps’, of which erasure does not leave.

Let’s drop all pretenses here, this is a world without justice. Virtue has no inherent power. We find meaning in the blood we shed. Justice is not a naturally occurring phenomenon, but always shows up around blood; we make it out of each other. :slight_smile:

My recommendation is to stop listening to the people who are trying to ‘correct’ you, I’ve learned never to judge someone until I’ve walked in their skin, and that you can accomplish some pretty great things by addressing reality directly, your way. The only point of Etidor’s I agree with is that you should have absolutely no fear of the consequences before you even think about performing the ritual, because, take it from someone that learned the hard way, that fear will bite you in ways you can’t predict from the onset. The only way to protect yourself from it is to erase it, aka ritually externalize and murder your fear.

My last bit is that you should stop treating this as a corpse you want to create, even if that is the intended effect. The idea of a corpse is something relatively new in human history, but what isn’t, is a prey animal- just a thing you need to crush to keep on living. If you can synchronize with that ancient hunter mind, and view your target as a moving thing to take apart and fill your belly with, you get a much deeper ‘tone’ to the curse. Erasure isn’t about making someone into a corpse, it’s about removing something to perpetuate or continue a cycle (aka your life). :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Qayos, man, you came through with another hard hitting response. :ok_hand:. Trust, I’m going to internalize everything you’ve said.
I have to work on my fear of consequences.
I have to work on my knee jerk sense of responsibility for the potential pain and sadness of those close to this man who still care about him (however foolish that is)…
I have to understand what these connections between me and him really mean in terms of Magick.

2 Likes

I will have to study the hermetic principles to understand what you mean.
When you say “speed up his karma” I need you to understand that repentance, correction and guilt is not in his karma. He’s a boastful 40 something year old sociopath who has been at this for a long time, the only thing realistically in his karma is a drug related death because he does them frequently enough. With my work he will take a little too much or take the wrong combination, and die. I will obviously take into consideration how as you say , I risk killing myself if I do this wrong. I’ll do all the study and practice I need to acquire the tools to mitigate. If a better solution comes to me in that process then …so be it. I’m flexible.

Etidor I came here because I am a student and a seeker. I wouldn’t be here asking questions if I was a reckless person. I wouldn’t be here seeking guidance if I thought this was something I could just snap my fingers and do thoughtlessly. Trust,
your perspective is not being thrown away here. But I want him dead.
That is my goal… I will continue to research and begin work that will help me, however if / when it becomes clear that I am flirting too close to my own destruction , I am prepared to walk away.
What I will also not do however is allow anyone to make it my responsibility to heal him or turn him in the right direction. If I’m going to learn magic it won’t be to help this man. Women are not to be expected to be rehabilitation centers after being dumping grounds for toxic male behavior. What the fuck do I look like?

Etidor : In between you mentioning it to me yesterday and this comment I’m making right now I’ve already retained the most basic introductory understanding of the 7 hermetic principles. If someone were to start speaking on any one of them right now I would know the basics of what they’re talking about.
I am a fast learner.
I’m going to keep learning and keep strategizing. But I’m not walking away. Too much of me and my partners life is being soiled by that living demon. He is still a demon even if we are both expressions of the exact same “All Mind” universal consciousness .

1 Like

Have you yet made some magick for him to stop the assaults?

No.
The first thing I want to do , which I’ve never done before, is find out who my guides are and call on them. I need them speaking to me and protecting me first.

2 Likes

Get a professional worker to handle him for you. Sociopaths can be tricky.

Caveat emptor; quite a few professional magicians are sociopaths themselves, so tread carefully in finding someone.

If money’s an issue or you really want to deal with them yourself, i wrote this a while ago. Check it out. For your consideration.

Good luck with everything

2 Likes

Wow thank you for that link Emperor, I skimmed it and it looks very sophisticated. What kind of results have people gotten with this? How fast did it work for them?
If you’ve been following the thread then you’ll know there are concerns about the kind of emotional state I’d need to be in for a spell like that to work without backfiring. I need to do a lot of work to be ready, resolute,and fearless.

I am so sorry you had to go through something so horrid but you want him dead or even just to feel what being taken advantage of feels like call on drA’talon he has a habit of making ppl suffer he could kill him or make some one or some ones do the same to him ten to twenty times over to make him rethink his actions…I’m a kind person but vendictive I’d want some one to know the pain they put me through n rather them deal with being tramatized vs giving them peace n kill them I want them to know how I feel for the rest of their lives and live in fear of it happening again…that’s me though

Also call on mistriss guision to heal your relationship with your boyfriend and help you get through thr trama he put you though p.m me if you want to ok if you need help with this

1 Like

I would love for him to feel as humiliated, degraded, alienated and discarded as I feel, but I wouldn’t want to send something on him that could cause a woman close to him to be raped or something like that.
He is a sociopath so they tend to not feel shame.
He is violent however and I’ve seen him flip into outrage very easily like he did with my bf. Maybe I can get dr’Atalonvto cause him to pick a fight with the wrong person and he gets the shit kicked out of him in front of everyone.

1 Like

The definition of a sociopath is someone who is incapable of feeling shame guilt empathy or remorse. He will never feel bad for what he has done. It’s a waste to do any Magick that will work on his emotions unless they work on his desire to indulge vices such as pills and cocaine so he can overdose.

1 Like